Jul 15, 2010

Up and Down

salam thursday,

It seems that I am getting back on the track of posting 1 post 1 day  huh?:). All driven by a lot of waiting time this week. Hope you dont mind reading my never ending and pointless rant hehe.
I am up on the hill today. Driving up here at 9.30 am for a half year review and will be going down in a while - back home .

It is supposed to be 1 day and 1 night business/conference trip but I manage to get my boss to release me. I am phobia to leave home. I am scared that whatever happened before when I was in Batu Pahat happened again. There is nothing awaits us on the next day but a friendly golf match - of course I am not part of it hehe. Just for the sake of getting everybody to enjoy and unwind - ada la happy hours they all tu - minum2 and  gamble2 :). My attention of not staying is apparently supported and joined by several of my co-workers (of the same div). Everybody does not want to stay but dont dare to drive down the hill.

They are counting on me and I confidently say - boleh boleh no problem , insyaAllah. One, because I am used to long distance driving. KL - Trengganu, Trengganu KL ;), two is because karak is my territory (ceh), I alway hand over the driving's turn to Mr Hub right after Karak - when we reach the new Lebuhraya Timur Barat. Place of handover normally is Lanchang, or Temerloh. And if from KT, we exchange driver before Karak - from him to me . Why? Because I trust that I drive slower :) than him in a non straight highway. Similarly, I let him to drive in a straight highway but not on the trunk road. Why? because I dont have that much confident to over take any lorries and will follow them forever:).

It is raining heavily this morning all the way from KL to Genting, alhamdulillah we make it. Our AA keeps telling me wahhhh terror la akak drive - apa yang terorrnya kan semua orang boleh drive - confident dgn tak ja kan.

But driving down will need much more confidence in me. But kuharungi juga sebab I want to go home. Despite low confidence level, I will try, and insyaAllah. We are going to skip dinner at the hotel and we will be leaving shortly :). Turun sementara hari masih cerah

Till later

Ps: mail2blogger feature from the 1st world Genting - waiting for my friends say , 'ok we are ready, let's go .

9 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

ada yang tak reti drive.. its me la.. :( hehe.. besok im sure crowded genting kan orang akan datang for holiday over the weekend..

zarin said...

terkinang jap masa first time bawak keta after dapat lesen is bawak turun from genting...hahaha macam siput je i drive masa tu

Azmiezas said...

Amboi..dah sampai genting..

TK said...

My husband would never let me drive kat mana2 highway pun except for highways in KL. Balik KT to KL lagilah tak bagi..
Good experience tu...

ijan said...

Teror nye akak boleh drive kl-trg sendiri? kite tak berani nk drive jauh. selalu drive 2 jam pun mengantuk tak ingat. hehe.. :)

Unaizah said...

Best je dgr org pandai drive. Unai ni tak tau le bila nak gather enough courage utk drive. Nk g mana-mana pn kena tggu hubby.

Ermayum said...

Lady heehe

zarin teroro u baru belajar - i first time tau up and down genting sendiri :)

azmiezas - jom kak


iya memang banyak yg cam tu but i love to help sian abg drive heheh
u tak sian ke :)

ijan :) ala bisa tegal biasa eh betulka :)

adoi i thought u have USA driving license astaga tak tau la u memang tak active drive hehehe

Drama Mama said...

take care...drive safely. hope you'll have s safe trip back home!

http://twinkywinkystars.blgospot.com

Ermayum said...

DM :) i da selamat sampai heheh tq

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin