Apart from the changes in your appearance, have you REALLY felt that you are getting older?
I don’t :D. Bak kata Rita Rudaini in his later ads- usia cuma pada number heheh.
Hard to feel that I am so old now – as compared to 15, or 20 years ago. Years ago seems only yesterday happened.
I mean as an individual, I still feel like what I used to feel, still do most of the things the way I did it in the past, still has the same likes and dislikes, the way my mind works or my heart reacts to most things are not much different from how I used to think or react.
My physical may have aged but I think my soul remain ageless :D.
Yes I have matured a lot in some aspects of life and I may do certain things in a different way than I used to do . I have become wiser in my judgment or more far-sighted in dealing with my emotional outburst or anger or dissatisfaction. I may be able to respond calmly to certain thing that may have provoked me easily 15 years back , I maybe able to control my temper, or able to accept fact and reality in a more positive way and many other things that I may have done differently or otherwise
But
The essence of me – is still me.
Hmmm how to say this? :D, I feel that I have not aged – if I were to treat my entire existence into hardware and software – the latter part does not age- I don’t feel it gets any older- it just remains the way it was/is – as young as the first day when I started to understand the existence of life.
I dont mean that I dekat takuk lama or jadi buruk jugak- you know- the feeling of the inner me -my soul- remains as young as before - years ago, when I first understood that I can think and say things to myself , the day that I started to talk to myself on the pros and the cons (kata hati, kata otak - all the voices in me) - that part of me remains young and ageless. That "tangible" thing remains the same
:) anybody get what I am saying? :D
Never mind- I mengarut ja heheh.
Till later my lovely reader, till later
Ps:
I am out of idea because my tummy is full of food from all the open houses, open divisions and open company and all so bear with me :D


13 comments:
I think I get what you're trying to say because I do feel the same way too. Age is just a number. What you've become n achieved as a person is more important. Who you are now (spiritually and emotionally) as compared to who you are 10 or 20 years ago is what matter. Hope both of us are going towards a better us.
macam kata rita tu.,...usia cuma pada nombor hihi :-)
i pun sama macam u dari dulu lebih kurang sama je cuma there are certain things yang lebih wiser and dah grow up sikit..the rest is still the same..
I get u babe....totally ! :)
rasa macam paham... agree age is just a number
dear..dunno why i luv this entry..hahahah..sbb i perasan muda sokmo!my mom pun ckp perangai i mcm budak2 lagik..haha.. tak membeso langsung..ayo!
i agree with u 200%, age is just a number.. yg penting how we appreciate our lives kan? tk care sis:)
I perasan muka I makin tua you..kedut makin byk!!
Jiwa pun dah semakin tua..
i got u dear...really!! i feel the way u feel. kadang2 dont bother org nak kata apa...age is just a number. yg penting kite rasa muda..auuuwww...hahaha
Betul tu, akak setuju..umur tak penting,..yg penting hati mesti muda selalu..
i punya masalah pulak i rasa macam umur i ni lambat besar, except for my body la makin mengembang ni la hihi... dulu i dok rasa umur 25 tu bestnya dah besarrr gitu, tapi now dah 26 apasal i dok rasa mcm i kocik je lagi? ke i yang ferasan hihi
i think many of us are what ppl call 'young at heart'.... and well yes, that applies to me too! therefore the tendency to watch and LIKE 'teen' stuff like Twilight, HSM, Vamp Diaries, Harry Potter and such... nyeahaha
yup...kadang2 kita pun sendiri rasa cam tu..
Perasaan ai terasa diri tua bile tetibe balik kampung, "eh dulu budak neh kecik..now nak kawen dah" hehe
unaizah yeah let's go there :)
zarin awet muda kita heheh
yat great huh ?:)
liea age is just a number and a change in appearance :)
maya betul perangai cam budak2 gak :)
kak azmiezas ye young at heart :)
lady i pun tu yg rasa muda sokmo ehehe
superheroesmum betul i pun sibuk duk gila kat edward hehehe
cik E - cuba rasa selalu k
nanie hi dear long time no see - u are very young still jgn rasa tua k :)
Post a Comment