Oct 2, 2010

Present & Past

I am in the thinking zone last night – where whys are the norms and answers are subjective and undefined. 

Why making everybody knows matter? Why must you? :D, but then again why mustn't you ?:D, sharing is caring, sharing spread happiness. To be happy and live on it alone would make life meaningless, I guess.


Why fairy tale does not exist? Or does it exist? How could ones who were inseparable then, now cant barely stand one another? – in regards to my friend’s sad life and the situation she is in.- we talked over "äll that you can eat” lunch in Bluewave – look at the lobster – nice eh?- finish all that you order or pay normal price, so beware –  better make  staggered  order nee J. But serving was slow.

Why must he died so young? Why sad ending? – in relation to the time travellers’wife (TTW) – sob sob – life was so unfair  - how does it feel ye to have somebody who died years ago come visiting you now  from the past. I feel it – I feel for the TTW- How does it feel to have part of you dying? How to sit by the window til you are 82 years old just to get that glimpse of your beloved one come visiting from the past?- how to run as fast as you can just to get a few seconds of hug or ended up crying because you  hug the air ?


Then, how will it be if each one of us can time travel ye? World will be in chaos – pieces of us were everywhere – I mean we can come from the past and future – and on a straight line there will be many of  us- the past and the future US- crazy, mind-boggling I tell you – where the start and the end overlaps , the first and the latter mixes up – anyway it is a fiction and I am too wrapped up in it.  

Real and fiction does not vary much, I think – happy moments only last a fraction of lifetime – so be in it- seize and hold on to it

5 comments:

zarin said...

bukan u dah baca this book ke before? or u reread?

Lady of Leisure said...

hi dear? bst yer cerita ni? i ada nampak the dvd(of coz sebab i malas baca) tapi tak beli lagi.. since u cakap mcm best even tho sounds mcm sad skit, i nak beli la..
:)

Ermayum said...

zarin dear ituhari i tgk video then i pick up the book but never finish heheh

lady - movie dia sad but buku dia lagi saddddddddd- i baca buku dia then bertambah sedih :)

Mummy Nana said...

MMg sedih jugaklah... tapi psl ending xbest.. heheh I xsuka... ahaks... btw.. lobster tu nampak sedap.... all u can eat?? mmmmmmm.. bagus tu...

Ermayum said...

mummynana xpa ending tak best ajar kita terima kenyataan hehehe but tensi betulkan :)

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin