Call me pathetic or whatever :) - I am crazy heheh - I finished 18 episodes of Wedding in a few days- 1 or 2 episode per day and about 5 episodes per day during weekend - the first few episodes are just too "cute" sampai ke tulang belulang :) before it goes into a depressing mode - where tears are so cheap to the actors and actress (and to me as well) - sana sini air mata- and I felt the urge to just fast forward all and go straight to the last episode- but that will not make it right - it would disturb my concentration (and my feeling kekeke) right? So, against my wrenched heart, I bear all the sad episodes
This is what I hate about Korean drama, you know - they are so SLOW- so depressingly sad *big sigh* yet once you started and get hooked - you are too late to back up (until you got fed-up once again/over your addiction)
A daughter of a rich family and a music college graduate, Se-na (played by Jang Nara) works as a house manager at a theater, and is one day introduced to Seung-woo (played by Ryoo Shi-won), a diplomat. Soon, the two tie the knot only because they "fit" each other, but as time goes by, they clash over virtually every issue due to their widely different backgrounds and life values. From here
They met through an arranged blind date, you see
They met through an arranged blind date, you see
Same old story kan ? yes but not- mak bapak Sena quite open walaupun tak sama darjat sebab they love Sena very much- Sena is very happy go lucky and optimistic girl (bukan woman :) - I just marry you because i like you and then I love you and one day you will fall for me as much as I fall for you (lebih kurang la)
She is a spoiled brat- the romantic type who believes the most important thing in marriage is love (bukan semua pompuan believes cam tu ke? :)).
According to its hero,however, the most important thing in marriage is happiness. Love is only a restless and painful feeling (to quote Sengu). He is right i guess. Love does not guarantee happiness. (ni I cakap) How many people who love each other yet they are not happy.. Instead, if you are can just be happy in whatever situation you are in, just happy enough to be together, happy enough to accept the other as the way he or she is, can live in harmony then even if you dont love each other you can be happy u know. when you are happy you like each other more and eventually you fall in love :)
Senghu (the hero) is the slow type of man, very shy, very sensitive, very soft spoken yet he has his own principles that he stands on. Bukan hero snobissh arrogant macam dalam full house tu. Bapak Sena nak bagi rumah - tak nak, bagi kereta tak nak, "I like you but I dont think what I feel is love :D" a sincere answer- bak kata Sena he is a righteous man.Nak menipu in order tak sakitkan hati org pun tak mampu.
So when they suddenly decided to get married- banyak la benda- benda cute and awkward - shy shy thing like that heheh - so cute - watching this you may teringat zaman baru baru kahwin kekekek :D
Walaupun cute together but each partner has past life they both hide, the secret/s soon give away to mistrust and suspiciousness - walaupun masa tu Sena already fell deeply for Senghu and Senghu suddenly realized about his true feeling for Sena - cuma malu malu kucing nak mengaku ja:D.
So bila dah banyak prasangka, perhaps, the most important element is marriage is trust then?:) Anyway, I think that trust is earned- not simply given :D.
So, nak tahu kesudahan nya sila la tengok sendiri- too cute I tell you - too cute :D
So, nak tahu kesudahan nya sila la tengok sendiri- too cute I tell you - too cute :D
Till later - again visit here if you want to watch :D
PS:
> cikAyu - naper tak cakap style which is currently on 8TV has the same hero? hehe belum ada di maaduu
> I am not over wedding vibes yet- so I dont feel like watching anything else except the one with ryu shi won in it :)
> Wedding premiered in Korea in 2005- da keluar kat 8TV tak silap I, 2 years back - but takda masa nak tengok sebab terlupa sokmo.
PS:
> cikAyu - naper tak cakap style which is currently on 8TV has the same hero? hehe belum ada di maaduu
> I am not over wedding vibes yet- so I dont feel like watching anything else except the one with ryu shi won in it :)
> Wedding premiered in Korea in 2005- da keluar kat 8TV tak silap I, 2 years back - but takda masa nak tengok sebab terlupa sokmo.



.jpg)

9 comments:
saja je kan erma, membakar perasaan i suruh tgk cepat2!!!sampai hati uuuuu!!!!uwaaaa!!
wahhh so romantic.. should i watch it? heehehe
hahaha..sohih addicted...sohih:)
erma...i lum tgk 'wedding' so i tak tahu hero dia adalah sama...i tak tau yg u suka mamat tu dear!!
wahhh pulu betul tengok korean drama :D
i malas nk layan lagi sbb takut addicted n later satu benda pun i tk buat hihi
diana yes diana chai yok chai yok kekeke
lady - memang tangkap lentuk kekekek
maya sohih dan sodis :)
cikAyu hehe i tak minatla dia tu but in wedding he is so dreammyyyyyyyyy heheh like mac dreamy in Grey kekekek
zarin - takdanya g la tengok mesti u tak addicted :)
Rajinnya pulun tengok all the episodes. Unai now semua benda kena curi-curi masa. Rasa terkejar-kejar je.
rajinnya layan citer korean...minat tapi kalau layan mau addicted hehe
unai sabar la baby baru sebulan esok duk umah semua cite unai tgk heheheh
posh ha boleh kemaruk sakan kalu layan hehe
Post a Comment