Nov 26, 2010

The World That They Lived In

Yes I promised before not to bore you all with my obsession of Korean Drama- But a bit of comment of what I love wont hurt eh?

After wedding, I watched Style and What Star Are You From but both do not "get" me :). So there were episodes that I skipped. And I did not even finish Style (though the hero is the same as the one in Wedding) - I could not bring myself to watch it because the actress are so fake and tergedik gedik :D.

Then, I stumbled upon Worlds Within or also known as the world that they lived in. Produced in 2008. Belum pernah keluar lagi kat free TV kat Malaysia ni :).

Initially, I watched it because the actress is so cute, adorable and has pretty  face - she is also the heroin of full house and autum in my heart - and the actor is not bad also(not bad at all)  you know :). So their combination just makes a perfect drama and something for me to look forward to- If wedding is watchable in a depressingly way, this drama is painful - when they broke up and the girl frust menonggeng, I tell you - terasa hati dihiris pisau tajam- they are really good - acting wise of course. Cold blooded betul hero dia (pretended to be one - man are good at pretending macho do they ?:D) and pitiful betul heroin dia that I just could not bear the break-up. Sodis you until I have to fast forward to the ending- I just dont want to torture myself terfikir fikir how the end would be.

Anyway, the is a drama about orang felem- All the things that revolve around Directors', Producers' or Writers' lifes. All behind the scenes things and the problems that they face. Interesting actually. Pengarah sebelum shoot dia akan imagine dalam kepala dia, depan rumah ada taman ke laut ke, or the writer yang duduk dalam gelap finishing her script and got carried away in her writing sampai menagis namgis and how she wanted it to be translated into film as perfect as the way she had imagined and writtten it.


So caught in all this background is 2 people who like each other, they fell in and out of love. And  they all bercinta macho style - takda romantic romantic - gaduh sokmo and they are so cute :). The story is from the perspective of the hero and heroin, they are producers - Yang bestnya , there was a narration along the way . And they were beautiful sentences in the narration :) " live a life like a poem", life full of lies :), dont run from love etc, not all stories have happy ending, all the sadness in the world are paradox etc etc :), I would say that this drama is balance- with all its comedy and light moments at the right places- part sedih cuma break-up and the after math ja. So tak la depressing macam wedding tu hehe

**Sigh**. Need sometime to get over this as well :D. here is the triller - read the narration - all my relationships feel like my first love, and all my breakup feels like my first break-up :D sweet tak heheh

8 comments:

maya amir said...

eh you letak video ke tu? i bukak kat ofis nih, ade yg takleh nampak.. kalau dah berjaya letak video, u kene ajar..heheh..

Ermayum said...

maya iya but tu share dari you tube ja but dari deskstop i pun tak tau camna nak buat heheh

BAYU HEBAT SDN. BHD said...

erma, romantic movie makes me believe, "love does really exist"..sbb tu in lovee manjang..hehehe

Lady of Leisure said...

i macam tak berapa nak minat cerita korea ni may be sebab tak pernah nak follow kut, tapi ada satu cerita tu i pernah terfollow sekali(tetiba baru teringat). tajuk die my little bride ke apa.. itu pun sebab masa tu kat univ, my friend dok follow so time makan di cafe i terpaksa tengok sekali, sekali tengok macam layan best jugak haha

Unaizah said...

Baca your entry about the drama pun dah rasa sesak nafas + suspens, kalau tengok sendiri sure meleleh-leleh airmata ni.

Ermayum said...

joy - ye ye makes me dream and never give up hope hehe

lady u belum kena sengat- let them sengat u dulu baru tau heheh

Ermayum said...

unai ni tak meleleh sangat sedap dia tak depress all the time but part dia frust and begging tu mesti teringat dulu dulu u frust hehe

ashra said...

I lurve koreann drama..suka dorang ckp.cam comel bahasa dorang.

tp,rasanya da lama sgt tak lyn korean drama..ada anak kecik ni,nak feeling pun terbantut.hehe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin