Dec 2, 2010

My Universe - Updates

This is all in one post. I don’t want to  make an individual post because I think I have written about this a few times- same old story. Cuma masa sahaja berbeza beza. Nevertheless, I think I should put it in a record so that my children know what in my heart (since I am going to bind my posts into a book (one day lah J) for their reading pleasure).


Dina, passed her end year exam. Overall, she lost 2 subjects to B – Pendidikan Seni  and Jasmani Kesihatan (do I overlook this subjects? hehe), I am still proud of you girl (walau dalam hati said alahai why not A – the irrational voice in me said) but then again – you do the best, no doubt and you are much better than what I was when I was in standard 1 (compare tu  yang penting haha). Marsya is the best student for  4 subjects (down from best student of all subjects- she did not get 100 for another 2 subjects) – I am proud of you still OK. 

The truth is I try hard not to be high expectation parents who kept nagging and pressuring the children to excel and be perfect for 100 percent –  yes of course I want that :D  yet I don’t want not to be happy for them after all happens and completes. What the different does it make between scoring 100 and 96 or no. 3 and no. 5 in a class? because in my heart I know that they are among the cleverest and smartest children – at least in my eyes – so other things do not matter, And if they studied hard enough  yet in the end they bring home all Bs, I would still want to be happy and proud of them. Because they have (must do) done the best that they can. (hmm sedih la tulis camni tetiba terasa that kind of feelingsJ)

Dina has also passed her level 1 and level 2 swimming exam. She is in level 3 now. To be able to swim in an Olympic pool (pool besar tu) and for survival skill, she must at least pass level 4. Averagely any children will take about 6-8  months for these levels. Dina took almost a year  and her exam was postponed twice because her teacher said her strokes were not  beautiful enough. Yes Dina, you are a bit slow here but takpa as long as you do the best that you can. We will be here for you- just go on.


And something new -my handsome little man, Qayyum is off pampers during the day. He does not even want to have it on at night. I have to persuade him because I dont want him to wet my bed :) - he is a big boy now but still sleeping with us-I am thinking of teaching him to sleep in his own room once he reaches 3 years old. Potty training is so easy for him. It only takes him 2 days. On the first day, I have to drag him to toilet every 2 hours but on the 2nd day dia sendiri berlari lari ke toilet- walau ada yang tercicir but the fact that he understands that he has to do his business in toilet makes me so happy :D. He is so different from his sisters in relation to the bottle feeding as well. Dina and Marsya nyonot botol sambil tidur dah kosong pun nyonyot. Qayyum puts down his bottle on the bedside once his milk finish. He never sleeps with his bottle in his mouth.


I love the three of you. Yes I am a difficult  mother :) but mother always knows :) best and that is what I am doing for all of you.

Q said Ta :) to semua

Ps: still sick sick sick :)

Ermayum Draft151110

12 comments:

Kit Pryde said...

congrats erdina!!
congrats marsya!
congrats qayyum!

there goes the theory that its harder to potty train boys than girls.

and proves the theory that each child learns at his/her own pace. :)

you're a wonderful mother and i'm sure they know it and will understand why you're tough on them (tapi i lagi tough on mine hahah) one day.

ashra said...

=) tatau nak komen pe..
so sweet..dgn kata2.
itu la kasihnya ibu kan..

Azmiezas said...

Tahniah tuk anak2 you..
Betul cakap Eda, kita sebenarnya tak boleh paksa sangat anak2 ni nanti diaorang rasa tertekan..

screamingmommy said...

congrats to Dina for passing her exam, 2B tu not bad laa..kasi can for Dina..byk lagi masa nak excel..good that u r not that pushy, at least dia tak stress hvg a mother yg nak straight As:)
Congrats to Qayyum too..:) my twins baru early this yr lps diapers..malam I paksa pakai or bila nak travel jauh pun I paksa..(mak malas nak stop kat rest area)

Ermayum said...

Kit Tq untieeeeeeeeee
yeah yeah that what we keep telling ourselves kan but sometimes still not good enough :)

ashra you are sweet as honey as well dear :)

azmiezas betul tu kak standard 1, 2 perah bagai nak gila takut drain up la pulak lose interest but kadang as mother ternag and terpush gak heheh biaslah mother wants the best :)

screamingmommy tq untie :)
i pun malas kalu jalan pakai jala dia yang sibuk nak bukak sampai kena pujuk pee ja dalam pampers hehee

LadyInAyu said...

congrat to ur kids...still terbaek, excellent..!!..

walau teruk cmne result anak pn, we as a mum kena gak bg sokongan,kan..but dina n marsya did well..jauh lg perjlnan hdup mrk,sntiasa sokong dr blkg..;-)..

Ermayum said...

ayu betul sentiasa disisi dan dibelakang dan didepan them :)

Unaizah said...

As mothers, we want the best for our kids in everything. Always...all the time...sometimes overly do. Bila tengok balik anak-anak, kesian lak. I always have to remind myself, bersyukurlah dgn apa yg Allah bagi.

Unaizah said...

Eh sambung komen (boleh gitu hihihi)... Malu auntie kat dina sebab auntie yg tua ni langsung tak pandai berenang. Qayyum boleh geng dgn zarra sebab both dah tak pakai pampers waktu siang. Sejak dpt adik ni, zarra terus tak pakai pampers waktu siang and susu pun dah kurang sikit.

Lady of Leisure said...

i dok wonder macam mana u capture pic Q, tepi tangan dia ada macam cahaya colourful tu hihi.. cantik la pulak.. :D

Ermayum said...

unai komen komen panjang lagi bagus betul2 u cakap always want the best can t help it kadang kalu terlupa diri nak push they all gak :)
wokay zarra pun da steady boleh la dating ngan Q heheh

Ermayum said...

Lady yg colorful tu lampu kat luar jalan tu ala canon sd90 tu kan terror capture color colour ni mesti termasuk lah dalam gambo hehe lady pun mesti tau kan lady ada sebijik :)

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin