Salam semua.
Baru hari ni dapat mengadap PC - My mood would be happily sad this few days (weeks?:)) but writing what is going on in my heart and head is one of the best therapy to overcome my sadness, to rationalize yang tersurat and yang tersirat, to reminiscing good old days, to admit weaknesses and to improve my whole soul and self :) (hopefully lah ye)
We generally) always know
Me for instance was fully aware and always knew that my dad was getting old
I always knew that he wont be here long
I always told myself to spend more time when he was around
I always told myself to be more patient with him
But I never thought that his time arrived on last Wednesday
I should have felt it but I did not because rahsia Allah hanya Dia yang tahu and saya redha
I should have seen some of the signs because they were about the same as my mum's but I did not. And saya redha, rahsia Allah hanya Dia yang tahu
I should have know it when :-
> He was back at his house about one month before with reasons that he wanted to spend some time at rumah ibu (the fact that he missed his house should have telling me that he missed my mum and that was the first sign)
> He was on and off going to clinic this month yet he kept telling me that he did not feel well - sihat but badan rasa tak sedap.
>He lose his appetite for the last two weeks. But last Sunday, he loved jagung that I bought from night market, mee bandung that I bought from the stall last Monday, and he loved Zarin apple crumble :)
>He was staring blankly into the air when I talked to him and he had the expression that my mum had in her last few days - you know looking so lost and old and powerless and weak like this is it
My heart skipped a beat each time each scenario happened but I dismissed it. Because it is a very tiny miny feeling that come for one split second and then gone - I dont have time to think or dwell on it. Maybe sebab hati saya rabun :), penuh dengan macam macam perkara remeh dunia yang lain that I chose not to see
If only I pay extra attention
if only I do this and that.
If only
if only
if only and I am crying now
| with 2 orang anak angkat and cucu |
Do you know what my friends?
>no matter how close (or distance) your relationship with your parents- when they are gone - part of you is gone,
>no matter how much good deeds that you do to your parents it would never be enough- and you are left with feeling of not doing enough -
so DO MORE
more money if you have extra
more time to entertain small talk
more urutan pada kaki and pada kepala
more hugs
more kisses
more mengambil hati buy favorite food, favorite drink,
or anythings (it does not have to be expensive) that show them you thought of them
or anythings (it does not have to be expensive) that show them you thought of them
Do more and more and more
because when they are gone MORE is NEVER enough
love ErMaYum
ps: 1
it is my conscience that I got to clear, bear with me
ps:2
if I can feel this bad, imagine how one who do not have good bonding/term with his or her parents, they would feel 1 million times worse, I can guarantee. So let's hope that my dearest readers semua are not one of those who have parents but chose to ignore them or chose to be mad at them. Love them now, be good be nice be patient, today maybe their last day.
it is my conscience that I got to clear, bear with me
ps:2
if I can feel this bad, imagine how one who do not have good bonding/term with his or her parents, they would feel 1 million times worse, I can guarantee. So let's hope that my dearest readers semua are not one of those who have parents but chose to ignore them or chose to be mad at them. Love them now, be good be nice be patient, today maybe their last day.


9 comments:
Erm Dear,
That's why I really2 want to go home, abandon everything, because Erm, honestly, Dad is everything to me.
But you know, my friend tells me that, you must be very happy because he goes to see our Creator. And you will go there too, in the meantime, do good.
I try to console myself with this suggestion, but yes, like you wrote, no matter how much you prepare yourself, you will never be prepared enough.
My suggestion Erm, you, and I especially, we will never forget them, always recite al-fatihah and selawat, because selawat is the key to doors of rahmah, sakinah and pengampunan.
And in that way, I hope, I really hope, we will do more than enough, eventhough we dont do enough for them in the world. InsyaAllah, insyaAllah. Moga segala amalan kita, samada untuk diri kita, atau untuk disedekahkan pada mereka, semoga segala2nya diterima-Nya.
InsyaAllah.
I know it's cliche' to say this, but Erm, I pray wholeheartedly that you will be strong, just cry if you want, but when the tears come, recite as well. *hugs*
And please pray for me when the time come.
Salam Takziah Erma, I will do as you say... spend more time with my parents!!! Even though they live just 5 minutes away, I really should not take them for granted.
u hve done your best, mmg fitrah kita sbgai manusia akan merasa terkilan, cry as much as u wish, hope can release the pain.. janji Allah pd sekian makhluk Nya, setiap yg hidup pasti akan kembali pd Nya jua, semoga roh arwah ayahanda ermayum sentiasa dicucuri rahmat, amin..
*sgt2 merindui ayahanda & bonda yg jauh di mata..
Oh dear,....Unai tak blh bayangkan if what happened to you, happen to me. Even thinking of it, dah menangis beria-ia. What you wrote is right. Kita selalu tak appreciate apa yg kita ada sampailah kita lose it.
Al- Fatihah for your late dad...
May Allah Rahmahs and Blessings showers his soul.
Allah's willing...you are and has been a good daughter.
Bless you .
Yes very true indeed. I lost my mom whn i was 17yrs old, and m missing her..still missing her, mcm baru je rasa semalam dia pergi..anyway be strong k,keep do n be the best to make ur lovely dad proud.*hugs*
salam dear.. sedihnya baca.. im so sorry i ketinggalan entry2 in ye blow, i was away ni baru balik..
salam takziah again from me to u and family.. i sentiasa doakan moga Arwah tenang di sana.. HUGS
Erma dear,
salam takziah... i doakan ayah & ibu you berada di kalangan mereka yg diberkati Allah dan penghuni syurga, insya Allah. doa anak yg soleh & solehah adalah bekalan buat mereka, amin. *hugs*
ohww..my.. everytime i nak bukak your blog after your dad passed away, hati i mesti berdebar2..sbb wording u buat i rase sebak sgt.. i wish i could have your strength.. sbb i mmg sgttttttttt tak kuat kak..al-Fatihah..
Post a Comment