salam and thanks to all, for your doa and condolences and to my real friends who came visiting and memberi sedekah wang ringgit dan tenaga. Moga kebaikan kalian semua dibalas dengan kebaikan yang berganda oleh Allah yang maha besar
It was a long and tiring day indeed.
I woke up on Wednesday morning and noticed there were 4 missed call from my dad. I called him back at 730am, asking what's up dad? :). He said, nothing, just trying to call you in case you know. Hmm apa maknanya dalam hati I berdetik.He was not that well these few days and on medication but i never suspected anything.
Nothing extra ordinary. Sometime pening, sometime sakit lutut. Apart from that, he was always a free man who came and went off as he liked. One moment he was at my house, the next moment he said that he was off to kelantan, indon, or anywhere and out of nowhere he was back at his house or my house.
I rang him at 730. 15 minutes later he called again but the voice that i heard was his friend, asking me to go to where they were as soon as possible. I arrived there (clinic)at 830 am and he was already pronounced dead.
We were advised to go to government hospital to complete the procedure - to get the police report and the burial permit.
I was with my hubby driving our car, our normal going to work routine when i received the second call. When we arrived at my dad's place, we got to split so that I could take my dad's car. So 3 cars headed to serdang hospital. I spent half a day there waiting for d hospital, going back and forth a few counters, running around between the hospital and balai polis serdang.
Once the permit was ready, i went straight away to forensic department to claim my dad and we headed back to klang with kereta jenazah, my car n my dad's car. All relatives n friends were already waiting.
I bathed my dad despite all the men forbade me from helping sebab perempuan suka menangis and meraung yet I was determined to take part /do the last job. I helped with the kapan as well and then we sent him for burial.
Alhamdulilah all went on well. Thought i spent hours at hospital but things moved fast once we reached home. Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulillah. Allah yang memudahkan Allah yang menyenangkan.Allah yang meringankan. Allah yang maha Pengasih. Allah yang maha Penyayang. Thank you Allah
mail2blogger post
ermayum 20/1//11

9 comments:
Alhamdulilah..Allah memudahkan semua urusan. ermayum, u sgt kuat dan tabah.
Oh my dear, so sorry to hear that. Please accept my condolences ok. Be strong and I know you will!
Salam takziah sekali lagi. Hope you are strong utk hadapi ujian Allah ini.
Salam.
Takziah.
Take good care.
Been reciting lots of Fatihah for your dad since last wednesday tapi tak sempat nak drop a note at your blog (I first read your entry through Google Reader)
*lots of tight hugs*
i wish that i can b strong like u to bath him,kafan etc.
eventho my parent is still alive but im not sure i can do it for them......*nanges*
Salams Erm,
Innalillah, my heart stops for a moment.
Ya Allah, moga kau limpahi rahmah pada si arwah, ampunkan dosa-dosanya, dan berilah rahmah Kau, yang telah Engkau janjikan.
I'm deeply sorry Erm, stay blessed.
me crying again.. i tak kuat, i admit that..Al-Fatihah..alhamdulillah, e'thing went well.... adore your strength, be able to face it calmly..though deep down, only Allah knows how u felt.. but i'm sure, time will heal the wound insya Allah..my prayers will always be with u & your family..take greatest care of yourself k kak:) luv ya!
Joy thanks dear i hope so i want the ketabahan and i must :)
kiasumom your condolences is accepted dear - i will thanks babe
unai I am ok Unai :)
Az Haida thanks dear may Allah repay you with berganda ganda pahala lagi * hugs back :)
syida when it happens you will be stronger dear - we always underestimae our own ketabahan - we are stronger than what we think :)
Nur thanks dear you too stay blessed
alhamdulillah semua sah selesai. be strong ye dear and take good care of yourself.
Post a Comment