Jan 1, 2011

Sekadar Menjawab


Salam

Maya and Unai asked me about my PD accommodation and here are the answers :) (macam zarin cakap, they all tanya, I jawablah  hehe:)).

Avillion Admiral Cove (AAC) is a normal hotel - per night rate about Rm 250 plus plus, price is depending on the season, macam hotel lain lain yang mahal sedikit bila weekend. I paid for Rm250 based on last minutes on line booking. The hotel is OK :) - new, clean, and air tak karat  :) but the service is not that satisfactory. It got generally good review based on my google :) but in reality, the staff there is really lacking in professional manners and good attitude.

I booked 2 room for 3 pm check in. But when I arrived, only 1 room was ready and another room was only ready at 4.30 pm. Understood, understood that it was peak season but still? And when we asked for an extra towel, they reply that they have run out of towel. Boleh  ke? tak kisah lah free ke kena bayar, duit I tak laku ke ?:)

Anyway, AAC and Eagle Ranch Resort (ERR) were shortlisted for my office trip- divisional recreational trip but it never happened. Saya pula yang sibuk pergi :).

But I think that ERR is really a good place for family or school/uni reunion and of course :) a divisional trip.I read about it in one of the blogs in 2009. And tak sangka pun nak pilih this resort but since Er and Acha nak sangat naik kuda :) so I opted this place, biar jadi cowboy terus hehe.
Bandwagon chalet (where we stayed)

ala ala red indian
Kampung house ditepi sungai :)


log cabin
eagle square

It has many type of accommodation - beraccond (tu yang penting to me:))dan berkipas. I chose Bandwagon (BW) sebab bentuknya - and the inside is really antique. 1 BW has 4 separate rooms - 2 diatas and 2 dibawah and ada adjoining door in between - macam we all book 2 rooms, so pintu tengah tu boleh buka untuk short cut melintas. I never asked how big its size is when I booked. I thought 1 BD ada 2 bilik, nampak besar -atas dan bawah, tak sangka pula kiri kanan pun ada. So jadi kecik lah instead of besar 

BW rate is at RM175 per night. I am not sure about other type of  rooms/chalet.  I do think that the BW room was too small. I should have booked the log cabin. Yang macam semi D tu :) or maybe kampung house (ala ala tepi sungai but sebenarnya kolam ikan). For group bujang bujang, eagle square yang macam dorm tu or teepe tu sesuai (rasanya lah :))


ERR surrounding area is quite spacious - adults swimming pool besar and ada 2 kolam kanak kanak and depan kolam ada padang - children are free to run around. Ada padang kuda, padang paint ball, padang main teng teng, tempat activity menembak (macam tembak botol tu), go-kart area and a place ready for physical activity - memanjat, berguling etc (macam gambar atas). 

minta maaflah :) nak interframe gak  saya
open area facing kolam kanak kanak

I am all out to lobby this place for our team building activity this year (hopefully menjadilah iya :)).

Till later 

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Unaizah said...

Menarik la tempat ni. Your pics make it much more enticing.

zarin said...

cantik tempat ni..bila la i nk sampai sini...u know la my husband tk nk pi PD ni :((

TK said...

Glad you went there. I like the place sbb bandwagon tu kot. Lagipun tempat tu different sikit dr tempat lain. My brother who lives in teluk Kemang brought me there. Kalau tak, I pun tak tau ada tempat tu..

Ermayum said...

Unai ha buat family outing sini Unai cam Unai g ramai2 ke pulau tu :)

zarin ni bukan PD - tell yr hub ni Teluk Kemang lain tu hehehe


TK ooo so maybe i read it from yr blog lah dulu kot - u wrote about it eh? i tak ingat dah sapanya blog i baca hehehe

Lady of Leisure said...

bandwagon chalet tu sangat unik bentuknya kan hehe..i think pd ni ok jugak nak bercuti kan sebab dekat dengan kl, sejam je dah sampai..

maya amir said...

ooo..maka, eRR laa i nak try plak lps ni..thanks kak for the review:))

Ermayum said...

lady ha paling dekat crowded every cuti :)

maya u re always welcome jgn tak pergi k :)

CiKaYu said...

menariknyee.......boleh plan tuk family trip ni...tq for the info.

Ermayum said...

cikAyu sama sama dear :)

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin