I dreamed of my dad again last night. Very vivid yet very vague. I patted him on his back and it felt like a very real touch.
It was the day before he passed away. He was suffocating. I asked him, 'are you ok?' and he said, ok ok. And then I woke up and realized that the person that I was holding was not him but Mr Hub.
The moment, I woke up, the dream became blur and I tried hard to remember it, was he smiling or was he not?
Dream oh dream , where are you, please come in my sleep and be as real as you can be.
Ermayum
Ps: mail2blogger post, from training center :D, break awaiting for lunch

4 comments:
maybe yr dad nak u tahu yang dia ok di sana.. insyaAllah.. :)
sedihlah i baca erma, i hope your dad will appear in ur dream again....alfatihah.
yeah..i pun terpikir mcm lady..al-Fatihah yg u & cucu2 die sedekahkan buat die tenang di sana..insya Allah..
lady i hope so
cikayu hopefully dengan bersinar sinar senyum :) yang jelas bukan vague
maya thanks maya insyaAllah
Post a Comment