Feb 18, 2011

I Lap U

We celebrated our big day a few days ago. 9 years of bitter sweet memories- beautiful spring, badai, tsunami, sweet fall and hot summer, semua ada :D.  

Marriage is not a bed of roses. I beg to differ. It is a bed of roses but not without duri duri roses yang tajam tu :)

I treasure the 9 years, the good and the bad. Today is real, so I live today fully. Tomorrow is uncertain. I will face it with hope and courage, I will brave it with love and faith.  

 the watch is far from being very significant yet still it is a  gift from my heart

Though he is not the best of human beings :) because he has his flaws and weaknesses and his mood swings and period time (oh yes man has period), yet he is still the most lovable person that I want to continue living my life with - Because he can also be as sweet as honey (jaga bon bon PP) and most importantly, he makes me feel that I am loved and pampered emotionally.  


charm watch bralet tu I got for myself when I bought his watch, cantik tak ? :)
and kotak bawah tu pressie untuk saya.
 Suka sangat dapat juga saya menjadi orang orang I, :D. 

I love you so much
Life without you
Will not be as such

With you is living
where flowers are smiling
where birds are singing
where sunshine is teasing

Yes, No soul is without strain
No heart is without pain

Yes, some days are with tears
Some nights are with fears
Road is not without obstacles
Life journey is not without hindrance

But no life is without love
And no love is without you


Ps: 
Do I sound corny? hmm I should quickly take this off the wall :).Right after he reads it.
If the poem yang tak menjadi itu sound familiar is because it is recycled from birthdaynya poem, sendiri karang k :)


anyway, I do believe that hadiah hadiah kebendaan ni cuma penyedap but bukan lah penting  - of course it is a thought that matters and what more important is peace at heart and peace in mind :D, 



Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

maya amir said...

happy 9th anniversary dear..*winks winks* die dpt iphone tuuuuu;)pewwitt..and the watch tu canteklaa dear:)

Eti said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
For better or for worse... till death do you part kan???? Only remember the sweet stuff honey, the only way to move on... betul tak???

ashra said...

so sweet.and romantic.he
saya kalu bab2 jiwa jiwa gni mmg suka.
saya yg rasa terawang2..serius ni.he..senyum sorang2 duk ingat kat hubby da seminggu tak jumpa ni.he

hepi 9th anniversary! moga kekal bahagia ke akhir hayat.. =)

BAYU HEBAT SDN. BHD said...

happy anniversary to both of you.....ptt la la kt fb td big grin ;)

Azmiezas said...

Hepi Annivessary..Semoga kekal bahagia ke akhir hayat..Amin.

zarin said...

happy anniversary :-)
OO itu dating mkn2 berdua duan tu celebrate anniversary ye? eh i tanya tempat u dating tu kat mana? i ingat tang aiskrim yg kita mkn kat mdm kwan tu coz i slalu mkn tp yg u makan ni kat mana ehehehe pjg tul soklan nih :D

Unaizah said...

Happy 9th anniversary dear. Hope for many many more in future. Eh, how come baru 9 yrs? I thought you kawin before me. It'll be 10 yrs for me this year. Correct me if i'm wrong. Kirim salam kat cik abe ye....

~ana~ said...

happy 9th annivesary...moga kekal hingga ke akhir hayat..amin...:)

best nya..dpt i phone tuh...:)
btw, jam tu pun chantekkkk....:)

cik ain | sweet thots said...

hoho... sama ngan i ye, in feb. happy belated anni!! may Allah bless u both!

Ermayum said...

maya tq :) malu mlu cat :)

eti yes zaaa

ashra ish mana ada romantic hehehe shy shy cat la

Marlia said...

happy anniversary ermayum!!
I ... owh... i nak jugak! (dengkikan?!! ahaks)

Ermayum said...

Joy bukan grin itu sedekah heheh

zarim kat serai empire nanti kita date next time ni g situ nakkkkkk?

azmiezas tq kak

unai i got married in 2002 lah dear anak i baru 8 tahun anak you 9 tahun u lah kahwin dulu heheh

ana tq dear

MOMMY CGG said...

waa..
cgg nampak fossil!

cantek
cgg pakia fossil..lama tahan:0

Lady of Leisure said...

happy anniversary to both of u.. i doakan moga kebahagiaan jadi milik u and husband sampai bila2.. :)
selamat mengexplore baby baru hehe.. patut la baru ni ada dinner berduaan, tu i tanya ada apa2 celebration kah hehe.. :)

Sparkly Sharky said...

Woohoooo Ada org tu dapat iPhone :-)
Enjoy ur iPhone dear

Cik Specky said...

hepi 9th anniversary..! moga cinta hingga ke akhir hayat *(^_^)*

Ermayum said...

cgg iye ke baguslah i baru nak try ni :)

lady heheh tq dear

lil shacky thanks dear

nur heart tq :D

Mummy Nana said...

Happy Anniversary... EH dah 9thn eh?? Sama cam I this year pun 9thn.. tapi in April.... So sweet...ada poem2 gitu... I mmg not romantik.. jgn harap lah... hehehe kalau kasi kad pun setakat tulis nama.. hehehe... skarang ada anak so at least diorg leh lukis2 gambar....

TK said...

Happy Anniversary dear! Semoga bahagia selamanya :)

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin