Feb 16, 2011

Paint Me Purplish Not Pinkish Please

Dina helped Ayah sometime ago with under-coating

Months ago, I asked Mr Hub to re-paint our living room, kitchen and stairs area. Sebab budak budak ni dah membesar and dah faham bahasa that menconteng dinding adalah sia sia, cuma akan membuat Ummi turn into an angry ghost :). So, we shopped for the paint and I started imagining various colours. The old paint is blue (in the living) and orange (yes orange :D) in the kitchen and stairs area. 

So we bought the whole paint things quite some time ago and somehow managed to paint the living room with white (as under-coat) weeks ago. I nagged Mr Hub when and when will we be painting the real colours (of course when I said "we" I mean him :)). So last week, he held the brush for like 5 minutes and then he said, "hmm malas lah pulak". Imagine how that make me feel - berangin satu badan hehehe. 

He said painting is not an easy job nowadays as compared to 5 years ago when we moved in (we basically managed to paint the whole house by ourself then (himself, of course)). He did not admit the truth fact though- the fact that he was 5 years older :D. Just like getting pregnant 8 years ago is totally a different experience (and easy and less tiring one) than getting pregnant at this age (not that I am pregnant or about to get pregnant : ))

Anyway, today the painter (who we outsource) comes and tadaaaaaa siaplah hari ni hendaknya. I am at home sebab Q hensom sedikit demam. And I hope today I 'll be a bit productive in tidying up documents at home with a systematic filing and throwing away :) (all letters and bills dated ages ago, mostly belong to my dad) 
google pic

Oh my, I take a peek just now, my living room looks pink  - but  in a nice way (I hope), macam colors kat atas tu row 2, no 5- the chart said sugar sweet, but a bit lighter. Is it nice right ? (please say yes heheh) - when I chose the colours, it is supposed to be more like purplish-pinkish, more toward light purple then towards pink . Uwaaaa 

Anyway, life moves on. I ll get over it :D Enjoy the rest of your day semua
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

ghost said...

kalau green yang dipilih untuk living room wah alangkah segarnya mata memandang...sejuk jer.

tapi tuh kalau saya.hihi

screamingmommy said...

share with us the photo once it's ready:) my wall pun need major renovation sbb ramai artists kat rumah:)

Eti said...

hi!hi! kalau dinding I pink... sah2 my hubby and my son Zarif tak nak masuk bilik tu, tak macho la konon!!! wakakaka!!! jgn lupa upload "after" picture kay babe!

Unaizah said...

Cantikla color sugar sweet tu, i loike!!!

Lady of Leisure said...

hehe nanti upload pic sesudah di cat yer.. nak nengok jugakkk(biasalah i kan kepochi) heheh

maya amir said...

k.eda.. i punye living room mcm sket2 ade kaler tu.. cume we paint yg darker kat 1 dinding jek..the rest kaler mcm light2 gitu..:)

Cik Specky said...

purple sangat sweet :)

Unknown said...

wa.. suka.. suka purplish pinkish ni.. sekali nampak puple, dua kali nampak pink, tiga kali tak nampak apa dah.. hahah..

Azmiezas said...

amboi..awalnya dah cat living room..raye jauh lagi tu...hehehe..

BAYU HEBAT SDN. BHD said...

rajin dina!

Syida said...

cantik la!
terasa macam nak cat rumah la pulak.

Ermayum said...

biskut green pas ke hehehe

screamingmommy :) tu lah

Eti alamak byk lah request nak tengok eh maluuuuuuu :)

unai iye ke see it for real mai lah rumah

lady alahai nak tengok gak ke kang pengsan kang ?

maya oh sehati sejiwa rupanya kita

nur thanks dear

hann heheh pening eh

azmuezas tak yah tunggu raya kak :) bebila sampai seru or bebila serabut kan pemandangan cat ja

joy iya lah rajin menyibuk :)

syida silakan :)

Mummy Nana said...

Xsabar... nanti upload picca cepat plissss.... I suka kaler2 camtu.. tapi kompem hasben I xbagi.. huhuh.. well not in the main area anyway... so I berjaya cat one wall shocking pink kat bilik anak dara I.. yeay!!

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin