Apr 15, 2011

Hari Lahir Yang Tiada

My dad would have been 68 years old today- if I were to follow his birth certificate date. He told me once that Apr 15th was a made-up date. His parents did not register him on time then and by the time when they registered him, they could not remember the exact date. I reckon that in the old days calendar was a privilege :)
with dina


Anyway, he is really gone, you know. I said so because
I dont feel him anymore
I dont feel scared to close my eyes
I dont feel scared to sleep with the light off
I dont feel scared being left alone in the kitchen with his room's door opened (not scared because he was there but scared if I somehow able to see him being there :))
I dont  "smell" him anymore or anything that associate with the dead- pandan, flowers, kemenyan etc
I dont imagine him sitting leisurely on the sofa or at the dining table anymore

87 days have passed.
I guess that his soul has flown away - so, so far away and for that is why I could not sense him.


Tanah kubur sudah mendap - so we can fence up his grave at the end of the month, insyaAllah.
with Acha and Q


Yes I do not visit you that often but I thought of you every day and I try my best to bring you a little token of gift dari bacaan ayat ayat Allah dan a little gestures to others on your behalf. I hope it reaches you (and my mum as well).


I hope that your grave are wide and bright enough just so that you can be comfortable in it (silly me?). And I pray hard that both of you (your souls) are at peace. I do believe that you drop by once a while (dengan izin Allah). I imagine that you are around, being with us during those special days, smiling, sitting just next to us though we could not see you, like those portrayed in the movies- silly me again huh?
I see you when I see you, in a dream maybe?  


Love Ermayum


ps: 
I sometime ask Mr Hub, "will you come visiting us after you die? (if ever you die first)" he said, "hmm tak tau lah ada masa ke tak, sibuk berperang dengan bermacam ulat dalam kubur sebab banyak dosa" what an answer, tak romantic langsung heheh. Patutnya dia answer - I will always be around my love - I will come day and night and I am just next to you every time you think of me" :D kan romantic gitu hahah :D. 
Hmm alam ghaib rahsia Allah - May our souls be blessed when our times arrive.

Till later have a great weekend semua :)

13 comments:

screamingmommy said...

hope u r getting stronger to face this challenge.

ashra said...

sedihnya..
speechless *

moga roh ibu ayah k.eda di sisi orang2 beriman.amin.

Syida said...

bila kita ingat kat dia, dia pun ingat kat kita juga.

Nur said...

Salams Erm,


Instead of thinking that our beloved ones are battling with all those horrible creatures in their graves, it's nice to deeply believe that they have met the best creature ever created, Prophet Muhamad saw, as well as other pious men and ladies.

http://albazrah.blogspot.com/2011/04/mati-itu-benar.html

Take care.

~~su manje~~~ said...

Salam ziarah di pagi sabtuyang ceria...su singgah disini dan tinggalkan jejak...
thanks ..

Ermayum said...

screamingmommy :)

ashra thanks dear

syida i thought so :)

Nur I know :) that was just a little jokes from mr hub
i never imagined my parents in all that of course I pray the best for them I know Allah Maha Pengasih dan Penyayang and Maha Belas Kasihan and I pray that somehow in my parents good life they have done something good enough for them ditempatkan bersama sama dengan orang yang dirahmati Allah or even if not I pray for Allah mercy Tuhan Yang Maha Pengasih dan Penyayang dan Maha Pengampun -
thanks Nur :) i always visit the link that u left thank you :)

Su happy saturday to u -obviously u tinggalkan jejak when u leave comment :)

Unknown said...

Hope you are getting stronger every day...Insya Allah..i tell you eda, my mom dah almost 15yrs 'pergi' but there are times i rasa dia ada dekat je ngn i :(..ur hub punya perangai tuh sebijik mcm my hub tau...mmg tak romantik ..but for some reason..i like eheheh

Ina said...

imran takkan layan kalau i would ask the same thing..

i think he wouldn't layan my questions..

even when i said, if i died on that day, would u take care of Dania..he just silent n ignored me..so there u go i need to hv my plan B!!hahaha

Ermayum said...

Rina hehe afterall how we know for sure kan so beringat berkata kata :)

Ina - silent tu maknyanya iye hehe nevertheless it good to have plan B :)

TK said...

All of us kena selalu igt2 org yg dah tiada supaya nanti org pun akan slalu igt kita juga kalau kita dah tiada..

geez said...

one day i pun akan rasa ape yg u rasa. just can't imagine how...

cikayu said...

semoga Allah tempatkan arwah di kalangan hambanya yang dikasihi. sedihnyeee, entry u ni. semoga tabah yea...

Unknown said...

alfatihah untuk arwah

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin