Apr 19, 2011
Seram seram kuku
I don’t believe that ghost exists :) but I do believe that satan is all around us. And being ghost is one of their expertise hehe. Apart from ghost, they like to materialize in the form of “pengikut, pendamping, pesampuk"(is there such word? :)), "pensihir" and so on.
I told you before that I don’t have that much experience with supernatural power except for this and this.
Somehow when I dig :) my brain for more supernatural experiences, I remember another incident involving Mr Hub. He was hit by “that little thing” :). The “IT” was not that harsh though. I think that “it “ was only playing around. But I know an old friend who lose her mind for years or a guy who was not himself for months because of more worse encounter- maybe involving action from their part. Mr Hub cuma lalu lalang ja depan tempat tu. (if you want to know what it is, email me :))
I remember that Mr Hub body was all burning up like fire and he felt so weak. We went to clinic just to hear Dr said that he was not having a fever at all. Being a believer (I just knew it), I brought him to one of the nenek in my kampung and he said that Mr Hub hit something/s while walking passed their area. Nenek recited quranic verses and supplied me with water for drink and kunyit hidup (untuk sapu satu badan). That night, hour by hour, Mr Hub body cooled off step by step, back to normal temperature. It was creepy you know that that his body started to cool from his toes and feet, up his thigh, waist, chest and head). At one time, you could feel that his waist down was normal room temperature but waist up was hot, very very hot- burning fire :). It took hours for the whole body to come back to normal body temperature. Satu malam juga lah berjaga
I think that this is what we call as "kena tegur/kena sampuk". I experienced with my first baby as well- Dina. She cried all night long – and when she opened her eyes, she looked so scared as if she was seeing ghost :). Satu malam tak boleh letak. Letak ja, dia buka mata macam nampak hantu and cry and cry. I was more careful with Acha and Q after that – you know if maghrib jangan berjalan, if you have to walk pass a particular place, be careful and recite some prayers or doa doa lah apa apa yang patut.If you come back late or in the middle of the night, jangan terus masuk bilik anak etc– wash your face and feet first. Always beringat . Ask for perlindungan dari Allah selalu.
Hmm terpulang lah kan separuh orang tak percaya langsung but I believe that we are not alone, so maybe we need to give some space for them gak. Cuba bayangkan kalau orang terpijak kita, kita pun marahkan? :D. After all, mahkluk Allah ada yang ghaib- iblis is one thing, jin is around jugakan and tak semua jin baik. Sebaik baik jin is like sejahat jahat manusia tau.
Anyway, I don’t disturb you so please don’t disturb me ye :D, mintak tumpang lalu ye.
Maaf kalau terlanggar, tak nampak I, auwwww :)
Till later - pandang pandang, tengok tengok ye. We are not alone :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Unai pun amal a few things yg eda buat tu like if gi tengok baby or baru balik, sampai kena rest jap tak leh terus tengok baby. Maghrib or lewat malam if nak bawak bebudak jejalan, baca doa byk-byk. 1 lagi maghrib kena tutup tingkap/pintu, lps maghrib nak buka balik takpe.
errkk..seramnye.
nak email,saya ni sgt la penakut untuk tau citer selanjutnya.huhu..
eh..tersend plak..tak abes ckp lagi.hehe
btw,yup. me too.believe all those things.sbb adik pernah kena depan mata..masa form 5,tgk junior kena serang histeria ramai2...scary!
bila baca entry ni, teringat kisah minggu lps - anak kak nora (kwn yg sma2 tggu kt skolah agama) kena 'tegur' masa main kt playground x jauh dr skolah, 'benda' tu siap ikut balik umah, mlm bru kak nora pasan bila ank dia nangis merengek2 lain mcm..
OMG scary.... Alhamdulillah lah I xpernah lagi mengalami... dan mintak jauh... xleh imagine... adoi.....I nie penakut sebenarnya.. hehee
ho ho ho...scary okeh..
saya pernah kena ms pregnant kan aqil. pergi kubur. lepas je dia keluar, asyik la x tdo mlm, mata mmg merenung ke atas. ms tu br la teringat pernah pergi kubur dulu...hu3x..
mmg seram seram kuku..I mmg x tgk la cite hantu..mau seminggu dua terbyg2..huhuhuhu
Unai iye - balik dari keje kena masuk kaki tangan jgn setan ikut masuk gak
ashra i pun penakuttttttt hehe
nur ha tu lah nauzubillah jgn lah kita kena kan
mummynana iye minta jauh lah benda benda halus ni takuttttt
ana - ha pompuan lemah semangat tu tak galak g kubur kan
Joy hehe pompuan memang sejak azali penakut :D
Post a Comment