Jul 1, 2011

I am sorry and Good Bye


You will  never understand because you can't

I am forever tolerating none
Because I cant
Because I wont
Because I have
And again because I can't

It was my pride that you hurt
It was my esteem that you smashed
It was my history that you have smeared
It was my rainbow that you have discolored
It was my dream  that you have blacken

It is me, not them, not him, not her and not the rest

It is supposed to be made OK
It is supposed to be US only
It is supposed to be our little paradise
Not them, Not him, Not her and none of the others

I have nobody to forgive
because you are indeed do me no wrong
It is me who is never winning
It is me who is now losing

Losing the will to fight
Losing the drive to move on
Losing the Me  inside to get going

It is good if I feel nothing
It is better if I care less
And it is great if I don't give a damn

But I am only me
Who is never tolerating the past,
Never compromising today
And never dreaming of tomorrow's truce

Never,
Never once
because I cant.
I cannot

I am sorry

And Good bye

4 comments:

ashra said...

=( jgn gi jejauh ye..

maya amir said...

huhu..nk ke mana?eh ke lagu ni?

Cik Specky said...

sgt puitis, nice ya.. :)

"Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand." -Hayley Williams-

Ermayum said...

ashra tiada ke mana di sini juga :D

maya nope it is a song from my heart heheh - mood merepekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

nur tq glad that you like bakat terpendam yang tak seberapa berbakat ini heheh

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin