May you have a good day today :).
I am full of words these few days :). That is good :) because I notice that the number of my published post is declining month on month. Have you noticed? Heheh. Anyway, apart from being inflicted by the
I met my best friends from the past last month. Two of them. And it makes me so happy. Where could it be if not FB :) - Somebody created this group called Sek Rendah Kebangsaan Salak South and thank to this person, one thing leads to another.
Too bad :(, memories that took place more than 24 years ago were very vague on my mind. I have hard time remembering faces and names. S
![]() |
| standard 2 -saya no 3 duduk sebelah kiri cikgu- cikgu ni saya sangat phobia :D, |
Yes, I may not able to remember most of the faces or names but I remember the feelings of being 12 years old. . Sporting teachers, beautiful friendship and a whole new realization of being an individual. That was my peak year. That was a great year in my entire childhood life indeed.
![]() |
| 4 Cokelat :), saya berdiri second row, 3 dari kanan, Azlina sitting next to teacher on the left. |
And I remember these 2 friends of mine. Nurul and Azlina. I remember their faces so well.
Nurul, the prefect, the girl next door who always got love letters from boys :). She was the one who I always borrowed story books from- because her dad kept buying her story books :). Dan saya adalah peminjam yang setia. We went separate ways when we entered secondary school. We kept in touch for a while. We wrote letters to each other :), unbelievable :D. Overtime, however, we just kind of drifting apart and disappearing slowly from each other life. Mana ada masa tulis surat sokmo lain la email kan :).
![]() |
| Standard 3 Cokelat :) - me sitting the 3rd from left, - yg pakai cekak tu :), cikgu ni I memang tak ingat lansung :( |
And there was this other girl. I remember that I loved to look at her face.
Putih putih merah gitu. I remember her as a girl who was so lucky because her dad sent and fetched her every day. Untungnya I said.
I believe that we were closed. I know it and I feel it. (yes, even now). Too bad my memories does not serve me well :) -gosh I am really getting older. I totally forgot what we used to talk about or what we did. Funny though because she remember me well. She said that when we were in secondary school, we boarded the same school bus. She said that she was the one who always saved me a seat home (the bus went to her school first). She remembered that we talked about so many things and we had fun being girlfriends. What is happening to me?:) Seriously I could not remember those :). We parted ways when I got transferred to another school.
And she had been looking for me since. I am happy that she remembers me that clear and I am flattered that she tried to find me. Yes, I could not remember details but I know in my heart that we were close back then.
![]() |
| 6 Cokelat - me standing, second row , no 2, pakai gaun :), Nurul sitting no 2, baju kurung- here is my favorite teacher of all time :) - where are u?? |
And these two friends, though we had been separated years ago, though we only met and befriended each other when we were little girls, I just know by heart (I feel it), what kind of wonderful persons they are and what a great friend they had been . I am so happy that we meet again.:)
To Nurul and Azlina – thank you for those memories. We will meet again in person. InsyaAllah :)
Hmmm can we go back to yesteryear? What would I do differently yea? :)
ps;
Dari darjah 1 ke darjah 6, kelas saya kelas cokelat :)
Keluar sudah gambar gambar dari Arkib Negara heheh- nasib ada orang simpan :) **gambar cilok dari FB group SRK Salak South 1982-1987





10 comments:
Whoa, these pictures are priceless.... Mengimbau kenangan silam eh...
comel2 belaka kan..
tak sangka kadang2,zaman itu jauh telah berlalu...
tengok anak2 sendiri pulak..
wow weeee.....mengimbau kenangan lama...
bestnyaaaa! memang menggamit kenangan silam :D
ohh tgk pics ni..buat terasa..mcm..jauhnya masa dah berlalu...rindu zaman kanak-kanak riang ;)
Saya kembali menjengah blog kunjungan wajib saya ini setelah sekian lama al-pencen from blogging ini. huhuhu...
wahhh..bestnye ade gmbr masa sek ren..mine? yilekk..hehe
comel nyeeeee kak ermayum :D nostalgia tul gmbar dulu2, rindu mau kembali ke masa lalu..
i ada satu gambar sekolah rendah dulu2 tapi lupa letak mana :((
err i pun ada masalah nie..tgk muka kenal tapi lupa nama esp yang dah berkurun lama tak kenal hahahahah
unai terimbau pakwa zaman cinta moyet sekali hehe
ashra ye telah jauh berlalu antara real dan tidak but gambar menjadi bukti :)
ana iyeeeeee :)
zarin sungguh :)
nurheart comel ke i awww hehe
sisdee betul maknanya kita dah tuaaaaa :)
CB sila sila glad that u come :)
maya i punya pun nyilek ni budak budak lain nya :)
joy iya terasa tua :)
Post a Comment