But the good thing was that I saw my parents last night. Got to hug my dad for a few long moment. I kissed him all over the face as well. There was my mum looking so pretty in her dress, a few other people that I did not know, And there was that car that I recognised so well.
Did my soul really travel all the way last night. Did they come and see me?
Oh I can just conclude that it was my mind playing tricks on me.

. But at least the hugs n kisses felt real. TQ dream. Have a great Sunday you all

Giving up doesn't indicate that you are weak. It means you've held on to something so long, & u couldn't keep holding on. That's Strength! ~ TheLoveStories
Sometime, some thing, some people are worth giving up for. Because they are not worth of "You". Life is just too short to live unhappily. Leave them. Just throw them out. Shut them off. Dont let them ruin your life. Fine, one day if they are lucky enough - they may deserve your forgiveness. For the time being, if they are what they are, just ignore them.


eRmAyUm - Served using BlogPress from my iPhone; Ermayum

5 comments:
That is so nice. I only dreamt of my dad once since he passed on many years back. Itu pun didn't get to hug or kiss him, it was like a normal day while he is still alive. Dreams can sometimes be so strange.
sayunya baca...
mesti akak terlalu rindu kan mereka kan.
mudahan mereka bahagia di sisi orang yang beriman..amin.
mimpi yg sangat indah
happy for u!
p/s
i plak asyik mimpi mengarut ajek..agaknya sebab kepala serabut kot last week
last nite je i mimpi my parents dok mkn2 ngan i n gelak2
Kiasumom iye - dream can be a bit of kiasu at times hehe
ashra hmm maybe being parents we like to be there during hard time sampai dah tiada pun kita masih boleh masuk mimpi anak anak :)
zarin babe -i am happy for u too best tu makan dalam mimpu gelak gelak happy moments :D
oh dah lama tak bermimpi yg indah 2 ;)
Post a Comment