Mar 10, 2012

C4 Rain

Gambar dari atas bas - flash silau cam another planet ja hihi :)
Salam
Day 4 - Mekah


Today was very windy. We walked to the other side of the mosque and waited for a van/taxi to bring us to Tanaim, 7 km from Tanah Haram untuk berniat umrah.


After solat sunat ihram and berniat Umrah, we were back on another van to Tanah Haram. Not that far but the traffic here was unpredictable. (By van per person is SR6 returned trip- quite cheap if you want to move around by yourselves).


As we got off the van, I felt drizzle coming. It was almost 12 noon. Dalam hati berkata, sempat ke Tawaf ni. We hastened our way to the centre of Masjidil Haram and started our Tawaf. Azan berkumandang when we were on the 5th round, but we knew that we would make it as there was a time gap between Azan and a prayer.


However, right after we finished the 7th round, right after we passed  the Hajarul Aswad, real rainfall came and Zuhur prayer was about to start. All men around us had formed a saf. So I left hub and went to the the back where there were women. I slotted myself in between them, And then and there, the rain fell full blast.


Everybody stayed put. I would have gone looking for a shelter if I were in any other mosque but not here. Dalam teragak agak :(,  I followed them. And inside out I was overwhelmed by unbelievable emotion,sangat terharu, sangat sebak dan sangat kerdil to be here in the rain with thousand of others. And the precious feelings that I felt bila sujud didepan kaabah, diatas lantai lecak dalam keadaan basah dan lencun. Maha Suci Allah. Maha Suci Allah. My tears and the rainfall were all over my face. TQ Allah for this beautiful day. TQ

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

TK said...

Wah..merasa hujan di bumi mekah...
Miss those days in Mekah..

Ermayum said...

Missing it every day kan huhu

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin