May 15, 2012

Dream Four

Salam

My mum came into my sleep in d early morning hours today. It has been months since her last visit (does nt matter if it is only in a dream).

I woke up (in my dream) and found out the front door was ajar. Did nt I close d door last night? And when I looked outside, there she was. Tengah sidai baju :). I said, hi where have you ve been? She answered, I was in Malacca. Then I said, baguslah ibu da balik, dah dekat 2 bulan Qayyum duk tadika full day (sebab maidless) hiks :). Then we went about preparing the children for school, sending them boarding the bus and I actually sempat pindah pindah alih furniture with her before the dream faded away.

Hmm nice meeting you mum.

Ps
People say that dream is a reflection of ourselves. Mimpi yang happy or jumpa orang happy, maknanya kita yang happy. So I mimpi my mum datang masa masa sibuk and kelam kabut gini - meaning I need helppppppppppp :) maid bila kamu boleh masuk Mesia yeahhh?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Nur said...

Salams Ukhti Erm,

Maaf ya, tapi rasa2nya gambar your mother with tudung lebih manis.

:)

~ana~ said...

bila fikiran tgh bercelaru, mcm2 kita dok fikir kan...

insyaallah semua nya di permudahkan...

amin..

al fatihah utk arwah ur mum...

screamingmommy said...

such a nice dream..

Ermayum said...

Ye Nur :) I thought So :)

Syida said...

i hardly dream la kak.
once a month pun susah.
i think my brain really sleep when i go to sleep.hehehehe

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin