Oct 22, 2012

Tukang Sapu

The other sunday, masa minum
White Kopi Bidor yang lazat gilos tu, ada sorang pakcik Pakistan *at first I thought he was mamak* tertengok tengok meja we all.



lempeng kelapa fav walau tak sesedap yang kat Trengganu- but ok lah :) and white coffee iye sangat marvelos k

Tak lama lepas tu dia datang, showing us ayat ayat quran yang ditulis atas daun. He said the daun grows in Kashmir. So I asked him, you from Kashmir? He said, yes,yes but I am going back to Mecca on 21st next week. I worked in Masjidil Haram". Oh really, I said, "I was there earlier this year". "Oh then you know those blue color people cleaning the mosque?". That was me with ben Laden company, he said excitedly.

I bought two "leaves" rm12 each. He said that I can frame them later. One with ayat qursi and the other is ayat seribu dinar. He was happy that I bought two that he said "I pray that you come again to do hajj". I said tq. And he said, you yourself must ask from Allah also.

And I just smile. InsyaAllah, InsyaAllah.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

zarin said...

insyaAllah...btw masih ku teringat cerita penyapu beli atau jumpa itu hahaha

BAYU HEBAT SDN. BHD said...

InsyaAllah...

ashra said...

pengalaman kat sana sesaat pun tak leh lupakan kan..
hubby saya pun suka bercerita,seronok saya dengar....macam2 kisah lah dari makan sampai lah nak beli itu ini..hehe

btw,wishing u and family,
selamat menyambut hari raya aidiladha. =)

Syida said...

where is pic of the leaves?

Ermayum said...

syida hahah nanti akak whatapp ;) nak ke

ashra insyaAllah n same to u

zarin muhahahaha

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin