May 17, 2013

Dugaan 1


From My Draft

Salam,
Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pengasih dan Maha Penyayang

The umrah trip was really a smooth one except for our childen. Dugaan kami adalah anak anak and somehow our patience was tested. We tried our best not to get mad, not to scream/raise our voice. Basically, we tried our best not to lose our patience.

Marsya Rafhannah, alway with an atitiude - she cried most of the time and if she did nt, she would be laughing and running around. At home, she will cry when asked to eat, she cried when asked to do homework and she cried when asked to take a bath.


Two weeks before the trip, she got her left toe stuck in between the bedroom's door - we went to clinic and dr treated it with some antibiotic and oral medication. Since then it has recovered despite the toe's area turned blue-black.


On 2nd night in Madinah, Marsya decided to gumpal golek power rangers  with her brother, and the last thing that I knew was she came to me crying...- partial of its nail was torn.


I insisted on pulling the whole nail off yet she adamantly refused. And the days of Acha's  kemerengekan started, particularly while tawaf and saie.At times complaining hurt, at times crying. At times, her small feet got stepped on by others or she hit something accidently. So she screamed louder. The same feet scared of water so Acha just performed ablution on one feet. She could not pray standing or berlutut so I told her to pray bersila .

Miraculously, she survived the whole ordeal till the last night before coming home. The nail was precariously dangling from her skin. So while  she was sleeping, I quickly snap it off.


So I told her, "leave your nail in Tanah Haram, Haram for it to go to hell and it will find you later" :).

2 comments:

Unaizah said...

Betapa Allah tu Maha Pencipta. Anak-anak kita walau keluar dari perut yg sama tp perangai berbeza-beza. Acha ni equivalent to my dearest Adam la (yg abang). Apa sikit nangis....banyak dia nangis dari adik-adik :-)

BAYU HEBAT SDN. BHD said...

Anak I dua je, tp 2 tu pun 2 ragam. :D

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin