Jan 7, 2014

Simple life pleasures

Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim 
(بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم ) 

This new year I want to list down things to be grateful for daily. Or at d very least, one for each day or one in a few days ;). Simple daily things that make me happy because it  just happens unexpectedly or things that somehow become easy, take pressures off me or make me feel relief .
I ll try to jot it down here daily in my little ikea diary notebook. 

2 things from yesterday :-
1) a car drove out from a parking space while I were driving on my 3rd round looking for that one lucky space. It was already 215 pm and I almost had it on my head that I ll be dead (meat)~ I was late. All double parking area were fully occupied. No spare parking from my fav managers/friends' as well. So I would have to drive to the other side for parking and then walked back to my office building. It was so scorching hot . And I got this terrible headache (i suspected that there was so much "aji" in my tomyam lunch). Thanks Allah, for that moment when I saw this one car moving out, I felt syukur beyond relief. 

2) I was chatting with my dear buddy on
how I was so addicted to the starbuck biscoti lately. It was just great if I could have one now. I asked "where u? Re in starbuck?" Nope, I ate SC today, she said. Huhu :( 

And guess what? Somebody passed me a starbuck paper bag at around 330 pm. That dear special friend made a call to her despatch :) and got me my biscoti. Not one ok but two. Two. 


Oh my, my heart blossomed. Harum bermunga munga 💐🌸🌷. Tq Allah for today's rezeki. 


No comments:

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin