Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim
(بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم )
Normally I wont entertain those selling children books or cd for one coz it has songs that sound the same, straight- line melody, no harmony and it s sound more like reading tone than singing. I waived them away politely. But sometime I do spare them a few minutes (stop chewing my food) , giving them my full attention,
especially to those who came selling wakaf books or ilmiah cds.
I once bought a yassin translation lecture by Fatimah A Zahra and it was so worth my money. It was told in such away that it was so easy to undesrtand. Touch me by heart with those ayat that s supposed to touch you with fear, sadness and hope. I even bought the same cd again from another seller who came dropping by my table during another lunch hour. I bought it and gave the cd to my sil. I said "long way back to kemamam. Listen to this."
Anyway, last week I bought 3 cd :), one is compilation songs by Opick, 2 is zikir terapi and 3rd is compilation of doa songs by Unic. I am so used to Opick that I also got him in my pendrive folder, I have been listening to Hafiz Aminuddin sometime especially his popular Zikir, they are really nice - in a calm and peaceful way. But what really got me and what give me that great feeling is the doa compilation cd. It is doa songs complete with meanings.
I heard "doa dhua" song before and it is already becoming my fav but the rest of the doa songs (some of them familiar to me , coming from Al Mathurat) and some other coming from doa solat that I heard Iman read (but I never succeeded learning or memorizing them).
They are so worth my money because they just get me straight to the heart every morning and afternoon, going to and back from work. Berlagu lagu doa and its meaning in a very nice melody. What a day to start a day kan? And some of the doa song is so energic (like Qunut Nazilah). I feel kind of patriotic pun ada :).
Day in and out and a week later I manage to memorize two doa. MasyaAllah what an easy way to learn.
~~~~
Allahumma ah yina bil iiman
Allahumma amit na bil iiman
Allahumma syurna bil iiman
Wa ad khil nal jannatal ma'al iiman
Ya Allah hidupkan kami dengan iman
Ya Allah matikan kami dalam iman
Ya Allah bangkitkan kami dengan iman dan masukkan kami ke syurga mu dengan iman~~
When you hear it in a song, it just so full of hope and tears well in your eyes.
💘💘ermayum via blogger mobile
Ps: please dont take my rumi translation as correct. Please check the arabic version.

No comments:
Post a Comment