



Do you believe in FOREVER LOVE? -love between an ordinary man and a women? Does it exist?
Don't get me wrong. I believe in love. I am a hopeless romantic so I have to believe in love. I know that love exists now and then. It is a lonely cruel world without love in the air.
I come across people, young people, newly wed, teenagers - in person and in blogs :). They are so much in love- they declare their love openly, publicly - declaration of love is every where - on their faces and gestures or words; written and spoken -as they describe/tell about their love object- I love seeing all that - fascinated by the wonder of LOVE- but then does FOREVER LOVE exist?

Will you be HERE for me FOREVER? will you love me when I am no more young, no more beautiful, no more healthy, no more capable to serve you (wifely duty). Till death do us apart?
Will we be separated by only Death? Can we withstand all other things in our lives apart from Death? Can we withstand crisis, money constraints, work pressure, emotional turmoil? Will you forgive me and give me 2nd chance if I did the unthinkable? If I did the unforgiven? Will you love me ENOUGH to forgive me?
Will you bath me , clean me thoroughly, put on my cloth, comb my hair and read to me if I were somehow become so sick and helpless? If you do, will you continue to do that till the day I die or you just give up half way?.
Similarly, will I take care of my husband if the situation is reversed? Am I strong enough to continue to handle all on my own? If I were beautiful enough, won't I be tempted to find other man? Will you?

I saw some people going through that phase of their lives, and my heart goes to them. A man takes care of his wife , feeds her, baths her, be there morning and night, wipes his wife face with clean towel every morning, changes her diapers morning and night, talks and whispers to her, and squeezes her hands to tell her all will be OK. He has been there for 2 months while his wife is lying helplessly unconscious on the hospital bed.
I also know about another guy whose wife has brain tumor and has been in coma for 12 months and he is still around taking care of his wife .
Or about another couple who both are so old - the man takes care of his wife who has stroke and never leaves her side . He cleans and feeds her during the day and hugs her during the night.
Don't you think these couple are so sweet? And the sick persons are SO lucky?. These are true love. To me, these are forever love.

Will you be this lucky? Will I be lucky? -
We will not know till the time comes . We cannot be sure if forever love is ours or not.

No comments:
Post a Comment