Merdeka!Merdeka! Merdeka! hehehe being a bit patrioric today :).
What is "merdeka" to us? being born after the era of colonization - we are far away from understanding what that word means . if we were to comprehend it in its own perspective I mean-
Our parents maybe lucky as they got to tell us some of their hardship during the 50s or 40s- and for that to appreciate the word "merdeka" it its real meaning.
I, myself don't know what is merdeka to me ( shame on me?) - but I appreciate today and yesterday where I have lived my days and I am thankful and grateful that I still be able to breath the air in this peaceful country (yeah we have political issues and all that political stuff that appears on TV and paper every day-. I do hope one day they (and us)will reconcile their (our) differences and put this country and its people interest first and foremost)
We never really face hardship or war or uncontrollable political turmoil/chaos to make us to really REALLY understand what is peace or what is freedom. But we are certainly do not want that to happen just so that we can appreciate this moment fully- do we?
HAPPY MERDEKA DAY MALAYSIA.


2 comments:
Hello. Facebook takes a [url=http://www.nodepositbonus.gd]roulette[/url] punt side with on 888 casino dispense: Facebook is expanding its efforts to introduce real-money gaming to millions of British users after announcing a practise with the online gambling hard 888 Holdings.And Bye.
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk casino online[/url] brake the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]free casino[/url] free no set aside bonus at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]free casino games
[/url].
Post a Comment