Last Saturday - I cooked kari kepala ikan- there are 4 heads- after I cut each into 2, I got a total of 8 of half kepala ikan- and we finish all- me, hubby, my father and my eldest- so delicious (perasan) .
my father said I can get a job at any mamak restaurant anytime heheh- this is the dish that I enjoy cooking and I always cook it when there are friends or relative coming - so because of that I think I have become expert hehehe. 4 fish heads bought at pasar malam only cost me RM10. or RM15 whereas 1 fish head at mamak restaurant will cost RM 25.- taste is not guaranteed :)
then the next day , I was still into cooking - and tadaa laksa penang is here
bahan2 for kuah laksa (my version)
1>> ikan sardin (lagi banyak lagi bagus)
rebus- mesin isi sampai hancur (buang tulang dulu la) and amek air rebusan
1)shallot 10 biji,
2)garlic 5 cloves
3)halia - setengah ibu jari
4)lengkuas - setengah ibu jari
all blend
3) chilie paste- 2, 3 table spoon
4) bunga kantan- 3 kuntum
5) daun kesum segemgam
6) garam secukup rasa
and sedikit gula (if you like)
masukkan bahan blend dalam periuk, masukkan air rebusan ikan, and isi ikan, masukkan bunga kantan, daun kesum and asam keping- stir well and cook until boil
for laksa the verdict is not so good :( as both my hubby (dare to tell me the truth) and my father said kureng garam but biasala i kan puasa- if I am not fasting I will definitely get the right taste :). and this is the 2nd time I cook laksa- practice makes perfect
and since we still had left over nasi from the day before, I used my creativity and created Nasi Goreng Tomato Lala- you re welcome to taste it- jemputla:)
the kuah laksa taste better the next day- actually curry also taste better the next day :).- try eat it with white bread.

No comments:
Post a Comment