Last month was a movie month- I watch Public Enemies - (just because Johnny Depp) - but I regretted watching it - Hate it if the hero died- Hate it.

Then there were Transformer & Terminator Salvation- It is OK - I enjoy them though they are not my type of movies .
I also watched Harry Potter with my children - since we cannot get any tickets for ice age- My girls keep asking where are the cartoons. Harry Potter the Half Blood Prince is also kind of disappointing (maybe because I am not the fan and did not read the book) but where is the adventure?


And finally last week, we watched Ice Age - with my children-
I don't really like any cartoon movies with no human character, but I sacrifice and sit through 1.5 hours movie for my girls.
Hmm, this month, I should cut back the trips to the cinema ( getting worried now as H1N1 cases are on the rise) and fasting month is coming.

No comments:
Post a Comment