Sep 13, 2009
The Ugly Truth
I love Katherine Heigl in "Greys Anatomy" but not in "Roswell". Love her in "27 Dresses" but not in "Knocked Up". Love Gerald Butler as Hillary Swank's husband whose life was very short in " PS I Love You".
Dislike them both in "The Ugly Truth". It is a typical romantic comedy but not romantic enough, not funny enough and not sweet enough (or not sweet at all?). The overall movie is a bit dirty in gestures, words, expression and etc.:(. Don't miss out a rendition of orgasm in a restaurant by Katherine H. This was like what Meg Ryan did in "When Harry Meet Sally" but Katherine did it much better and it was not fake :)
I think a portrayal of a love- hate- relationship is better shown in "How to lose a guy in 10 days" (my favorite) or even in the "Proposal" or "The ghost of past girlfriends".
I am waiting for another romantic comedy film -"Love Happens". Hopefully, this one is good enough to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment