I don't know what got into me because I have been making "agar - agar" for the 10th of times since mid Ramadan.It all started when my sis in law came to my house and made her so called marble agar - agar - very simple indeed - now that I found out
Her original recipe only need the followings
Agar Agar
7 cups of water
3 senduk gula
1 can susu sejat
and pewarna
and serbuk koko
this is the normal simple plain agar-agar but she managed to do the marble on it just by dropping a dot of color or serbuk koko.
I tried it a few times but I almost never get the marble look - but since I am so into making agar2 - I just do and experiment- I put fruit in , nato de coco etc .
Then I try a recipe from one of my blogger friend: Lady of Leisure:) and her way of making the marble is by separating the 2 mixtures - and spread it layer by layer - TADA I got the marble ..heheh. TQ Lady.
Farah, please click at Lady of Leisure for that particular recipe. She put more ingredient in . She adds eggs, tepung jagung, tepung custard , essence vanilla. It will be more likat/thick - and it is more to pudding.
I have tried it. I did get the marble look - though not a pretty sight but the taste tak ok sgt because kelam kabut maybe ada ingredient yg I tertinggal - hehehe
But I also try to do it without the flour but with the eggs in and then pour the condensed milk on top of it - that is what u eat this morning :) - but messy la coz the susu u tuang kemudian - it is not part of agar2- u can also mix the milk with the agar2 like my sis original resepi.
Happy Trying Dear.

2 comments:
this is the real marble.. :D
your is more natural.. yg ni u letak choc n kacau eh... bila potong marblenya ok kan?
Macam Lady suggest la- 2 mixtures one add coco - then letak la layer by layer - but i did in no particular order- tu serabut corak tu :)
Post a Comment