Jan 24, 2011

Love all

Salam - here is what I wrote after some time my mum passed away. And today I feel the same feeling again - a realization of my father is no more here - he is not here not because he is at his house or he is outstation or he is away on holiday. He is just not HERE anymore - not in this world not on this earth. That fact brings tears to my eyes.

Please love our love ones, please

You dont know if you ever have tomorrow
life is so 'fragile'
i thought i would attend business conference instead of majlis pengebumian
i thought i would attend company dinner instead of kenduri tahlil
i thought that I would be having family day gathering instead of losing one of my family members
i thought my dad would still be here this week 
i thought that and this
but all changes in one very second 
how powerless we are of not knowing what will happen next, 
how small and kerdil we are 

Ermayum 
24/1/11
I have been writing about my dear mum for a week - It is not about writing or posting in this blog but it is more about letting go of what I feel - so that somehow I feel relief -


Many friends call during my sad days - they are saying, " I am here if you want to talk" - I know you are "here" friends but I just cannot talk about what I feel - I am not good and I am not comfortable talking about my grief - I don't know how to start - and some more the sadness comes when I am alone


I want to tell all - I want to urge all -  Please love your mother - just LOVE  them and SHOW that you love them - just give in - in whatever they have to say or do -


Because they being here - here as "ALIVE" is very much different from they are not here , not here as "DEAD" - it is unexplainable weird feeling that cannot be described - a terrible loss that is so painful - it makes your heart ache - believe me no matter how bad your relationship with your mother - you would still feel the pain - and if you are very close to her - the pain is definitely felt much more - and it is unbearable - every time you think of her -



If your mother is somewhere out there not being with you - you would feel so normal as you know that she is there somewhere - but if your mother is already dead and she is not there - you got this painful feeling that she is REALLY not there - not in this world- nothing that you do could ever bring her back ...  


And it applies to all - all our loved ones - we really have to love them unconditionally - our father , siblings, husband and children  and those special people in our life - we thought there is always tomorrow - but sometimes there is no tomorrow-


Enjoy life as if you will live forever - love all the loved ones as if you (or they) will die tomorrow  -




Ermayum 
8/10/09

6 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

be strong..
i know its difficult to do so.. but im sure the spirit of yr mom will always be with you..
(sedih baca ur entry, bergenang air mata i)
kalau u dekat, boleh i bawak jumpa my mum, i know its not the same but at least i hope it can ease your mind.. sharing is caring kan?
al fatihah for yr mum..
its true, like what u said, we hv to cherished our loved one while they r still around.. appreciate them.. thanks for the reminder..

be strong ok..
*hugs*

Ermayum said...

TQ Lady - *Hug*- returning your hug :)- I am ok now :)

Mummy Nana said...

Argggghh.. dunno what to say... yup thanks for the reminder.... take care ok dear...

Al Fatihah.....

Lady of Leisure said...

babe i still remember i cakap, mula2 tak terasa sangat but after a week gitu baru terasa kehilangannya.. be strong dear.. HUGS InsyaALlah yr dad tenang di sana..

CiKaYu said...

sebak rasa hati ni baca ur entry. i know u'r strong erma. bersabar yea, rahsia ALLAH hnaya dia ketahui. i x blh nk imagine how is life after our loved is gone. alfatihah for both your parents.

Unaizah said...

When somebody we know loses someone they love, reality hits us. Hit us hard. Tambah la org yg menanggung kepedihan itu. Life is very fragile. Times like this make me appreciate the ones i love.

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin