Nov 10, 2009

Cowboy Guard

My company's security guard is flaunting their new uniform. What strikes me as funny is not the uniform but the hat that come with it. It is a cowboy hat :)

I was laughing when I saw it the first time a few weeks ago. And I am still finding myself smiling every time I pass the front gate on my way in and out. The hat is really a misfit.

Normally any security guard will put on this kind of hat. Something that looks like a cadet or police hat.



But the security guards in the company where I work is wearing something that looks like this



But then, I thought maybe, MAYBE, the management purposely makes the guards  wear this kind of hat because it is big enough to shelter them from the hot sun and light rain?? :) hehehe -

PS: Nor are u reading? any comments? I thought yr division is doing this heheh u know who but then again it is not us eh - it is our parent company?

4 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

hahaha.. nampak santai plak pakai topi cowboy ni kan... tapi ok la dapat lindung dari hujang panas skit..
:D

Ermayum said...

heheh kelako lady kalu tgk - kuda ja takda nak melenkapkan ke koboy an tu tu kekekek - lupa nak cakap siap ngan tali string ikat kat bwah dagu - cam apek duk pasar pun ada kalu tak nampak uniform :) - sian they all - they all pun bising apa la nasib apa nak buat semua pun makan gaji :)

Diarihatiku1976 said...

yang no 2 tu saya ada.. dapat masa gi kursus kat eagle ranch PD.. ahahksss

Ermayum said...

HI Diari :)- pakai kat tepi laut ok la topi leisure hehehe
TQ for dropping by:)

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin