I blog walk to a few of my regular blogs today and everybody is having a not so cheerful mode on their latest post.
My beloved friend has confirmed that latest MRI test shows a new tumor, another is just fall out of love and another is having a personal problem.
As if the weather is also on an unhappy note, no sun shows itself today.
I know that each one of us has our own problem to deal with. No one is without one. No one has the right to tell you that your problem is a small matter either. No matter how big or small it is to an outsider, the burden that the person carries , only God knows.
I have been hit by the unexplainable situation, I have been stabbed by the sharpest of knifes, I have cried my heart out, I have cried in the middle of the night, I have been asking myself of many questions with no answers, I have laid a sleepless night, I have confined myself to an empty room- refuse to see the day.I have been betrayed by the very one person who is very close to me. I have faced a terrible loss that is so painful to bear.
I have mourned. I have cried, I have angered but slowly I picked myself up and gathered my whole self and stood up again . It was not easy but I have no choice but to go on. To make sense and to make the best out of life.
I am thankful that I am still here. I am thankful that I still have me. I am grateful that I am able to continue living. And today I am more than confident that I will be able to face whatever that comes on my way. I will.
And to all my dear friends, hang on there. Be strong. Take it one at a time or Take it all on one stride. Face it. Face the reality. Accept it (you are already partially healed if you are able to accept reality). Redha. Wake up and stand up, walk on - just move forward. Leave no doubt. Have no regrets.
Live for today. Pray and hope for tomorrow
If you ever fail to understand why it happens the way it is - go and seek comfort from the Al Mighty, from the one and only, - you may not get your answers now but you will be comforted- beyond words- you will "receive" peace of mind and peace of heart- you will find that you have more than enough strength to go on.


2 comments:
Ye..I setuju ngan U..kita patut bertawakkal pada Allah n ingat Allah selalu..baru hati akan jd lebih tenang...
true true.
oh so true.
Post a Comment