Er has improved so much. She used to be very cautious and nervous. If she were to dance she would take her time (terhegeh2) and sheepishly smiling (tersengih2 malu) and not really dance wholeheartedly. To boost her confident , I told her many times, if you were assigned of something, do it properly and do it with passion. Focus. Give your best.
“Teacher suruh nyanyi nyanyila betul2 keluarkan suara. Teacher suruh joget – joget betul2 naper u tersengih2, tergoyang2 ” heheheh-. They practiced for 2 weeks before the event and when she came back I asked her to show me her dance moves. Still she was so shy and again – I tell her do it properly and do it with passion. I reckon maybe she wanted to save the best for last. To show me on the day itself. And indeed, she did last Sunday.
is accurate. Her voice is loud and clear. I hope she will remain as bubbly as a she is now. Very poise and confident.
Ayah and Ummi are proud of you girls.
PS: Since esok raya , "Selamat Hari Raya Haji To All". Maaf Zahir Batin again :).

5 comments:
they look like a twin! are they twin?i used to be a very shy girl when i was a kid. sampaikan nak suruh pergi kedai beli kelapa pun malu!bukan sebab malas, tapi malu dengan orang kedai n i wonder why until now.lol
Kak,
You must be very proud of them!
:D
Selamat Hari Raya Haji..
Hi Nur - yes I am - semua mak bapak pun will be proud of us :)- yr turn will come :)
Hi Pom Pom - tq for reading sapa u ek nanti I cari :)
no they are not twin- they are 2 years apart- close up Er is sepet and chinese look, tall for her age - look like her father bu Ma tak sepet and a bit shorty for her age (follow me:) and does not look like any of us :) her parents
La Dalila ke macam2 nama u ada upanya kekeke
Pom-POm u malu sebab u perasan semua org pandang u :) i pun cam tu dulu - xpa lama2 nanti u pulak pandang they all heheh
Post a Comment