I gather all her books – write her name one by one. Wrap each book nicely. Place a few of each type of exercise books in her bag-
No schedule given yet- so don’t have to bring all. And I am sure tomorrow, the class will not be started yet.
I check on her stationery- 2 pencils, I eraser and ruler. A set of pencil colour (no shaperner- forbidden item:)). I wonder how long she can maintain this set. In kindergarden, it only lasted for a few days – what left is always an unrecognizable pencil – this is not yours I would say – where is yours? And she will answer, hilang - :)
I hope they will learn to take care of their things – money is not water tau Erdina (even if it is water you have to pay - no such things as free ).
I remember how strict I was with my sister then- 10 years ago- I check on her stationery every day and in the beginning, things disappeared easily - at a very fast rate and easy answer was given – tak tau- tak tau – until I turn into an angry ghost – be responsible ok – how could you answer, tak tau /I don’t know- u makan ke apa, heheh and she learned to make sure that her pencil and other things were all in order
I sew Er’s school badge onto her baju kurung- I am not good at sewing but it is averagely OK I guess – Please don’t look at the back la :). Why don’t they have the ironed or the pin/clip one – It will be easier.
PS:
Tomorrow is the day Er – a new day in your life. I will be there with you tomorrow. But don’t count on me for next week ok – be independent (oh I will still be around but invisible, I will see you from far away) :).


12 comments:
Hihihi ...
terima kasih bertanya ......
eee.. conoknyer dah acuk ekolah.. hik hik
Good luck...on the stationery I mean!
But the funny thing is - my son's stationery was pretty intact for as long as I can remember, probably throughout the year but my daughter, D, lasted as long as 2weeks at most!
Anyway, dont worry abt Erdina, I am sure she will do fine on her first day! keep us updated..
owh orientation already??gud luck to Er and be good girl okay!
btw, i've read ur prev entry about edward...ha ha ha ha...(big laugh:D )
romantic kan!!!sbb tu i setia ngan dia kekekek
Amboi..Umi..habis semua di check nya..maklum la 1st time kan??..ok lah tu Umi..
psst:..sapa yg excited nak pegi esok ni, Er..ke Umi??...kikiki..
hehe.. i pun dulu kekecik slalu hilang stationery.. hari ni hilan pencil, esok hilang pemadam.. lusa hilang pembaris.. sekali kene marah ngan my dad terus tak hilang dah..
:D
hahahah...i remember the time when my Mom send me to kindergarten... i hated it. walked all the way home after she left me there. mind you, it's quite far on foot.
my God, all the tears and tantrums... i must have been quite a big pain in the ass.hahahaha...
All the best to you, ermayum. i'm rootin' for you ;)
hi dear dear semua
Saniza - welcome but where is the answer?
Moonshin- TQ TQ:)
Azmiezas-iya iya i yg terlebih excited heheh
S. Mama & Lady -I think also girls tend to lose things easily hehe
Zarin I am in dilemma - of course i m in Edward team but on the movie I prefer to drool over Jacob kakakak
alalalalalalala...dah macuk cekolah ye...be a good girl ye...auntie know u can darling...kiss kiss from auntie, muahhhhhhhhhhs!
gud luck Er..
about the stationery tu..my dotter pon slalu ilang...haih same problem here :)
Terima kasih .....
Segar segarkan keinsaan .
Waaa... Er is a big girl dh.
Kalau me sure emo la... lepas letak anak kat skolah.. larik jauh2 nangis.
Ni nak hantar gi playschool pun dh mula emo2.
Dulu masa start kerja, asyik nangis je sbb rindu anak.
Adohai.
Post a Comment