Robert D is a natural- He is a witty, quick mind, observant freelance investigator- Though Jude is the handsome one in this film but Robert has its own attraction.
Yes he is no more as young and cute as he was in only you- 1990s (romantic comedy with Marisa Tomei tu - one of my favorite romantic comedy). I always think he is a great actor but with all his bad self got into his way- he only become super duper star in the iron man.
the villain - uses magic to trick people into believing in him as the extra powerful god/being
the sacrifice (at first I thought this is some sort of cult movie)
the murder- kill his own father cold blooded (boleh ke? but no blood :))
Watch this - it is funny and at times I felt like I was watching a Charlie Chaplain or Indiana Jones adventure. The best buddies relationship is so strong between Sherlock and Dr Watson (Jude L). You can see it clearly - selalu movies show women's best friend and seldom show best friendship between 2 men.
Scene ngeri is scene nak kena potong ngan mesin khinzir (tak jumpa lak gambo google- i was like terjerit jerit ngeri cam tu hehe)
I rate this as 7/10 (I rate most movie 7- perasan tak hehe- It means averagely Ok - I do not fall asleep- I do not wish time flies fast. And averagely i think that it is worth my time and money - so 7 la:))





4 comments:
kalau tak tertidur tu kira best lah kan... tapi i ni pelik skit... tgk wayang boleh tahan la tapi kalau tgk dvd lepas 20 mins i dah berdengkur dah ha ha..
best sangat cerita nih. suke!tak sabar nak tggu mnext sequel. nway, i pon suke sangat robert downy jr ni!hehehe
dah tengok ek?i tgh dok plan bila lah suitable time for us to watch tis movie and old dogs..still tk sempat lg nk tengok wayang sbb tkde saper nk jaga hasya....i hantar kat umah u boleh???kikiki
Lady betul sama la kita tgk dvd bersambung 2, 3 hari kakakak
Nana::) kan - dia n lagi sorang john cusack so cute - my edward cullen tahun 1990 ok hahahah
zarin - meh la htr sini- weekend ja htr heheh i bagi can u dating - ala bawak jala hasya dia da besar kan - pg ptg nya show aa malam takut dia ngantuk
Post a Comment