Jan 29, 2010

Sell me a dream

'

Salam

Kadang kadang rindu datang mengetuk jiwa- It comes and touches your very heart and today when I go to this one blog, I am carried away -

Kak Hazel- allow me to extract this from your blog:-

If there is ever a dream ....
If there is a dream to sell,what will you buy?

My answer is something like this:-
I would buy a dream of meeting my mum- to meet her one last time, and to see her - all smiling and she tells me all is ok now - .

Why did nt she come to my dream? Why so many people dream of the lost ones right after they passed away but I did not?

Anyway- I am just being sentimental today

PS:

Guys , what will you buy for a dream? Answer specific please - I want to meet my Mr Right for example or I want to see my girl getting married  :), or I want to dream of falling in love with Edwad Cullen, or whatever heheh - dont run - consider this as my tag to all of you hehe

Please pause for a moment (but keep breathing :)) and really think - if you have one dream to buy, what will it be? anyway dont do the thinking for so long- if you cannot think of anything - then you have no dream to buy dear- :) - or maybe it is a secret thing - cannot tell me :) - ok then

Have a nice weekend ahead :)

15 comments:

*gorjesmum* said...

cant think rite now..gosh its hard when u've got the chance to buy a dream...but u cant think what to buy..do have lots in my mind...:)

or maybe,kalo boleh i taknak my parents divorce..that was when i'm 12yrs old..btw they're happy now with their own family :)

Ermayum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ermayum said...

way to go Wan:) yeah that is a good one- to dream of old time when the family was all happy together :) (not to say that now tak happy) but yeah something from the past to dream about

girls come on - what would u really want to buy (no handbags please heheh)

Azmiezas said...

I pun nak tengok anak i getting married n berjaya dalam hidup..

zarin said...

i would love to buy a dream of having another lil girl or boy...huhuh..susah sungguh nak dapat this dream :(

Lady of Leisure said...

haha...
kalau no handbags, facial or spa treatment boleh?
:D

Ermayum said...

Lady, - boleh la belasah ja :) but that can be bought in real lifekan:)

Zarin, Azmiezas, these 2 dreams insyaAllah akan tercapai

maybe I am looking at the other dream yang hard to achieve in real life :) cam i nak jumpa my mum again:( or cam gorjesmum dream of the past when all were together and now no more

heheh saja ja nyakat u all

Anonymous said...

hmmm slim n solid body figure?
:D

Shariz said...

fuuhhh....lama jugak nak memikir ni....first thing on my mind....semua benda material...hehehe....tapi bila difikirkan dengan lebih mendalam....my dreams would be :
1) hidup bahagia hingga akhir hayat
2) anak2 hidup bahagia dan berjaya
3) anak2 menjadi anak2 soleh dan beriman
4) dimurahkan rezeki selalu

eh eh ... I rasa I ni dah terkeluar dari tajuk....hahahaha

Ermayum said...

shariz hi heheh i guess so -terkeluar topic but okla :)

honeylanze - that more like it like tonight u will dream yourself so slim and gorgeous heheh like hollywood actress heheh

anyway ladies good try

again i dont mean dream as dream to achieve - i mean dream as dream in sleep dear hehheh

what dream would u all buy for tonight hehehe

anyway tq tq all for melayan i

sweet dreams tonight k everybody

abrahyn said...

if i can buy a dreammmmmm...i want to buy a dream whereby i have kids, many kids...like taska...then i want to see how Jon garu kepala dok pikir camne nak besarkan anak yg ramai...hehehe

ehhhhhh, blh ke jwpn ngarut cam nih? damnnn! what else la...if not kids!?!?! hehehe

Ermayum said...

abh - for u can coz that waht u wantt the most now kan - but i pray it become a reality Abh bukan only in dream :)-insyaAllah

TK said...

I've read your dream kat blog kak hazel. I feel so touch pulak when you mention your mom and your sister. I miss my mom too..but I cant see her often. I lost a sister 10 years ago and miss her too. My dream is to live happily ever after without worrying about anything. I ni jenis selalu risau a bout a lot of things all the time!

Ermayum said...

hi TK- :)- yeah I wish she comes in my sleep - It hard for me to get any dream at all- my night are dreamless heheh and if i ever dream all merepek one dream cut by another-

anyway to live ever after happily can be reaity dear- work on in- feel happy inside, you will be there :)

abrahyn said...

i would like to say ammmmmmmmiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin