And I guess I owe her big ONE also because through her I come to blogging world – though her involvement is indirect- She asked me to visit her cake’s blog and not only I visited her but somehow I managed to create my own as well. It never occurred to me that I will be writing almost on a daily basis (again Cehwah- camla bagus sangat hehe)
She has this hobby about cake baking and cake decorating and has started taking orders and baking cakes for close friends-
Thought her resignation is not planned but I am happy that she is doing well-
Apart from cakes, (I do not want to promote her cakes here (as Su and Farah is also on the same cake baking business :) - to be fair to all heheh, instead, I want to promote her kuih) she also prepares and sells frozen delicacies.
She brought her sample for me to taste – 6 types of curry puff- sardine, kentang, kambing, chicken and what else ye T? She also has samosa and apam goreng (inti sambal). Nowadays, these kuih goreng has become a must have thing in my fridge- they are so convenience for breakfast or afternoon tea.
I have been taking my supplies from another office mate for months- RM 20 for 1 to 2 weeks stock- Er and My dad love curry puff and 3 packets of 30 pieces curry puff sometimes finish up in a few days. But for more choices, Yati’s curry puff has its own distinct flavor- I love the kentang karipap – from my office mate I buy sardine karipap so maybe I ll call you for kentang ones :). Mr Hub prefers you’re your curry puff also (Qaseh don’t worry – I still love your sardine curry puff:)).
If you live around Banting, Klang, or Shah Alam, you can contact Yati here- she can prepare and fry all kuih in advance and deliver to your event – kenduri or gathering. She can prepare kuih muih melayu like kuih talam and seri muka as well. I will order from you dear next time if I buat makan makan :)
Wish you more and more luck (if you terkenal sapa yang terkenal- akak jugak heheh)
PS:
Yes you are right regarding my earlier post inspired by you:)- no cash rich pun ok asal bahagia, tak tension tak sakit hati- buat apa keje penat2 dapat gaji besau besau:) if hati tak happy-
To the others- Happiness is from within- Find it within yourself- if you cannot find it- dig deeper :)- it is only a state of my mind- and a state of heart- :)
Cheers


11 comments:
jauhnya nk order, kalau dekat, mau i order gak coz i slalu order kat datuk keramat :)
hihihi now ni dah malas nak ke area sana...so memang dah tkde frozen food dlm freezer i nih :(
kuih ayu pun dah ada frozen ke?? biasa karipap n pau aja ;)
I pun suka beli frozen . Senangkan.. Kalau hubby balik keje dia mesti nak makan kuih2. Kalau beli kuih kat gerai pun bukannya sedap sometimes.At least yg frozen ni kita dah tau keenakkannya.
I kagum ngan kawan u tu, bagus idea dia..buat bisness frozen food..sesuai sangat dgn keadaan kita sekarang ni, ibu2 yg sibuk la katakan..
senang la kalau ada yg frozen mcm ni.. terus goreng je kan.. so far i dapat popia ngan karipap plus kopok leko frozen from ttdi.. sedap... esp the popia..
zarin dear - u kan terror buat cake la bake memacam la -pastry la - u buat gak laa u cover area KL sanun heheh dari beli kat org lain bolehla kekwan bloggers KKL beli kat u- cam na babe? I bagi modal- modal idea ja lahehehe kalu u terkenal and terkaya jadinya i jugak tumpang untung heheheh
Has - tu i tak tau tu gambar google heheh- i tau yang goreng2 and steam ja heheh cam u cakap tu pau ada la :)
TK kan? lapa2 senang- org dtg pun kita leh jamu
Azmiezas kan :)
bagus! senang pasni i tempah kalau ade event pape.
Nana - kan - dari kita beli dari orang tak kenal baikla beli dari org kita kenal kan walau kenal virtually :)
tak per promote je kek saper2..sue buat suka2 so far for hobby, freind and family...most important i baked for my sara....
Hi Su :)- good for you - but I still need to jaga all hati heheh
Hi Su :)- good for you - but I still need to jaga all hati heheh
Post a Comment