Feb 4, 2010

Mayat Hidup

I am very sleepy- Thought I can use lunchtime to sleep but I can’t escape the lure of blogging- so tempting heheh - the reading part I mean :) -nanti malam takda la banyak sangat yang nak dibaca :).




I stayed awake late last night to watch Passengers- Mr Hub switched on the tv and said ,’eh ada passengers la kul 12 ‘I kind of ingat- ingat lupa' -' yang ada Anne Hathway tu ke’ - He watched half of the movie last week and intended to catch up the earlier part- Me, on the hand, only caught a glimpse of that movie at its ending when the plane was about to crash. I said , what movie is this – is this the ending – they died in a plane crash?'.

Curiosity got into me, so I become more interested to watch it. Never mind that it was 1200 midnight (12am in the morning actually).


Mr Hub automatically sank into a deep sleep once his head hit the pillow (aparaaa ajak orang tengok then dia tidur lak- dala cite ni kind of creepy heheh)


The film is quite slow (flop also in cinema) but thanks to Anne Hathway ‘s doll like face, I was so tuned in.


Kind of interesting though – a group of people had survived a tragic plane crash – so Anne was their therapist - Dr Claire Summers - She was supposed to help the survivors to overcome their shock, let out what they feel, face the reality and move on.

Little that she knew that all the survivors and her herself have actually died. :) – One by one went missing and stopped coming to her group therapy session. The truth was that one by one started realizing that they have died. So they managed to move on (to the other world)- except Anne who could not remember that she was boarding  the same plane -which later exloded in the air and crashed. There were no survivors. So how did she find out? Go and watch heheeh.






I suka la cite cite cam ni – I love this kind of movies – like the sixth sense (bruce willis da mati and sibuk nak rawat budak yang da mati gak ) , the others (nicole kidman ingat rumah dia berhantu but actually the ghost is her and orang lain yang bising bising kat rumah dia tu sebenanrnya yang hidup) – so Passengers revolves around the same theme-

Funny dont you think? Apparently, death is not only hard on the living but also on the dead :). It is pretty normal that we have hard time accepting a reality if somebody closer to us has died but the dead apparently have hard time to accept that they have died as well- so they go moving about here and there as if they are still alive – like Ghost Whisper ‘s(I suka gak ni) Love Hewit said – the soul is unable to cross over :0 (in films la- we wont know how it likes for us because the thereafter is perkara ghaib yang tak terjangkau dik mata kasar dan hati halus kita ni).

Anyway – Passengers is still on the movie channel – kalau nak tengok – catch it k ? :)

PS: tittle kat atas tu saja nak buat gempak ja

9 comments:

zarin said...

i watched this movie last week.my husband dah pernah tengok so, i paksa dia teman i sbb nk tengok sampai habis :D
tkde la takut sgt tapi sbb tengok mlm2 jd takut la..slow sikit kan citer dia

Azmiezas said...

Macam best jer cite ni,
..tapi i tak ambik movie channel, so tak dapat la tengok....

psst:..i pun ngantuk ni, td makan ubat batuk..

Ermayum said...

zarin - sebab malam then mr hub da kata pompuan ni sebenarnya da mati semua org ni da mati so i kind of seram la gak kekekek (penakut)
yg dua lagi tu pernah tgk tak ?- i suka lagi yang 2 tu - sixth sense tgk ulang2 tak jemu :)

azmiezas - sian u tak sihat2 lagi -
ala nanti sambar dvd ja :)

Anonymous said...

suka Anne Hathway!
sama dgn zarin. tgk cite ni last week.

Lady of Leisure said...

hehehe... i mmg takkan bukak movie ch sbb takut terkeluar cerita mcm ni masa hubby takde... i sangatlah penakut, maklum lah kan kecik lagi...
:-P

Ermayum said...

honeylanz kita pun:)

lady :) kitapun penakut kekeek

Shariz said...

erma....I tak tengok lagi...tgk half way sebab ada sesuatu yg mengganggu I masa tu (I actually forgot what it is...hehehe) and so I did not watch the end of the story....oooo...i must watch la mcm ni...camne dia tau dia dah mati? sape org yg asyik ikut diaorg masa buat therapy session tu? better i tgk sendiri....hehehe

Shariz said...

lupa nak add....i sgt suka sixth sense w/pun banyak kali tgk dan sebyk kali itu jugak i tutup mata masa tengok....hahaha

Ermayum said...

Shariz kan best kan six sense:)
ha tgk la cepat kang habis bulan ni takda da kat movie channel kena tunggu lak
:)- semua org keliling dia dah mati - makcik dia cikgu dia dtg - tapi dia tak perasan

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin