Mar 31, 2010

Finally

The new maid is here - She was already here since last Saturday -on a brief training with Pak Haji (the Malaysian Agent). I am supposed to pick her up tonight.

Her briefing on her KRA (ceh) will start tonight. I will need to take a day or two off just to make sure she is doing ok - remember what and when - tunggu depan gate pukul 11am, Erdina balik - wait for Marsya at 1230 noon,  and so on. And Of course I need my father to pop around now and then - to be around for 1 or 2 more weeks more just to make sure that she does not do anything funny (I pray hard she is as nice as 'the mean' Ana- da pergi baru mean before than she is the nicest one :)).

We will see how she's fair :)

Meanwhile, berakhir satu penantian yang menyeksakan (over la tu I). Hehe, now I can go and pamper myself yang sakit sakit kepenatan rushing day and night .

Cheers to me and to you :)

11 comments:

screamingmommy said...

Insya Allah this is a good one, just pray hard. I had series of misbehaving maids..until I resort to Cambodian now, so far ok but before she came I sembahyang hajat and my mom also sembahyang hajat mintak dtg yg tak problematic:)

TK said...

Happy 4 u my dear. Good Luck with your new maid :)

Kiasu Mom said...

You will actually trust the maid with your kids alone ah? I mean you said your dad will pop in every now and then but what about the time when he's not around? That's my biggest worry in getting a maid. Plus my kid is so small, she won't even know how to 'spy' for me.

Azmiezas said...

Bagus la tu, maid dah datang...(akak baru teringat nak tanya awak semalam..tetiba ari ni dah ada n3 pasal maid dh datang..)..kikiki..

ingat pesan ahkak tau!!..jgn bg muka lagi..(wah..ke main lagi..)

A.Z. Haida said...

yeay!
alhamdulillah...
mudah-mudahan maid baru ni bagus dan tak buat u pening-pening (sementara dia nak ada kat sini lah...)
maid baru i dah 2 bulan pun tapi masih buat i pening-pening lagi..
hmm alahai...

Lady of Leisure said...

wah tumpang gembira... dah dapat yg baru ye.. huhu kitorang nyer ni different story lah pulak... pening kepala...

N A N I E said...

Memang penantian menyeksakan untuk org yg pernah ade maid kan..tetambah bile lepas dinner..nak cuci pinggan hehe..kekadang maid ni macam nasib kan..ade yang elok ade yang sebaliknya..InsyaAllah hope dia cepat learn, amanah dan ikhlas dengan kerja dia :)

zarin said...

yeah!!! m happy for u tooooooo

Ermayum said...

screamingmommy hoefully dear :)

TK tq sis :)

Kiasumom - now my father ada will be around but in future who to hope for- it is a choice that is not a choice but as for other friends - they used to pop up at random hours - you can do that or pasang camera :)- i of course a good mem neigbour ysng fulltime kat rumah :) - and thanks that my two girls memang boleh jadi ASP bukan ja spy hehehe -- ooo i still dont know but i pray for the best :)

Azmiezas ok kak saya menurut heheh but kita ni bukan jenis kasar or dingin or menyombong - susah gak la nak jadi serius buat garang tu heheh

AZ Haida :) hopefully semua ok kan - yours and mine:)

Lady tq :) ikut nasib semua ni yang sana tu pesal pening2 bagi ja sekali heheh

nanie iya betul anak 3 lagilaaa dear bersepah2 lepas satu satu :)umah melekit la

zarin tqqqqqqqqqqq :)

tq girls muahhhhhhhhhhh

Azmiezas said...

Bukan sis ajar u garang ke menyombong ke,.beb,..tapi..

macam u kata ari tu,..biar ada jurang antara mem n bibik..

btw:..akak nak wish u good luck ya..

Ermayum said...

Azmiezas :) ye kak tq :)

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin