May 26, 2010

I Pray For Me - Part 1

I was in batu pahat yesterday when my hubby called at 5pm asking me on how to call an ambulance. My dad went limp on all four, vomitting and feeling dizzy since 2 pm. Oh yes i got panic because I was not nearby, Mr hub cannot drive - of course. 

From Batu Pahat I called my nearby GP to help me. For him to go to my house and to see how serious my dad was. From Batu Pahat I called my neighbour to help me picking up Erdina from her school.

Arriving home at 830 pm, I settled Mr Hub first. His wound dressing and his jab. My dad was not getting any better. My doctor said that his bp was very high and advised me to bring him to the hospital. I didnt have the chance to sit down. I went straight to the hospital. Standing, waiting and going around another hospital(recommended by the GP/Doc) to get things in order till 1130pm. My dad is going for MRI scanning today, to check if he got a cereblum stroke. A kind of stroke that make you lose your balance. I pray for the best.

And I pray for my strength. And i pray for the storm to go away. I pray for a brighter day tomorrow and  I pray for all the good things.

Ps:mail2blogger post.

5 comments:

Shariz said...

Dear Erma,
I pray for the best for you. Take really good care of yourself :)

Lady of Leisure said...

u must be very tired.. tapi i kagum tengok u and i hope u will remain strong... i hope your dad's health is on the bright side...
tabahkan hati dear, ini antara ujian Allah untuk kita, ada hikmah di sebalik semuanya.. read yr comment on my blog yang u tak lunch lagi tadi.. bahaya tu.. what if u bring energy bar in your handbag, let say tak sempat lunch u boleh makan energy bar tu dulu... jangan biar perut kosong..

Nana said...

macam2 dugaan menimpa u erma. harap bersabar dan tabah. i doakan semuanya akan baik2 belaka. amin.

take care dear!

Unknown said...

erma,
i pray for you to be strong....semua ini dugaan Allah...semoga dipermudahkanNYA....aminn

take care urself too my dear

mJ said...

i pray for his speedy recovery dear...i knw how it feels...be strong kay...

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin