May 29, 2010

Selamat Hari Ulang Tahun Sayang



My Marsya and My Qayyum celebrated their Birth Day on 26th May a few days ago. Due to all the fiasco :), I just overlook - overlook in term of wishing them a happy birthday here.

I did wish them though. To Marsya, I said, no cake ok today (she showed a sulky face)- remember we are going to buy cake on Sunday and bring to your school on Monday and (showing smiling face balik) she said yeayyy. No hadiah, later la Ummi cari when ayah got better.

To Qayyum I said, happy birthday - no response. Happy birthday, I said again and yet no response. Hmmmm, I love you , I said and he said " you you too" :D. No present again - good that he does not know on how to ask anything yet.

I dont always give them birthday presents but a  card is a must. Belatedly bought pun takpa asal ada card. I plan to keep all my children' birthday cards (tak tau la berjaya ke tak) till they are 20 years or so or more. We have been given them birthday cards , since they were 1 year old. Me and Mr Hub sign and tinggalkan  ayat ayat cinta. I hope one day when they become adults, the cards will become sentimental values to them. When they read all the cards one day, they will know that every step all the way, they are always in our heart. May the old cards brings joyful tears to their eyes in the future.

But again I am not sure if I will succeed or not because some of the cards from the previous years , ada yang kena conteng or kemek. How come? Because sometimes they manage to selongkar my things hehe. And now since the girls already know how to read, they automatically said, eh kad dina la, bila ummi bagi ni ?'. Hmmm kad lama la - da jangan usik simpan kang koyak pulak - simpannnnnnnnn heheheh.

My stray of bad lucks melarut larut sampai ke kek jugak. I have been looking around for a cake maker since April. Farah is mabuk orang :D, the other has orders bank full till June. She just does not dare to take my order for 2 whole cakes because she is afraid that she is not be able to fulfill the orders. Sedih betul kena reject. Fine :D. And finally, I manage to get another friend to do me a favor. But then again, I was disappointed last Tuesday when she told me that she has to go back hometown this week, thus she cannot bake the cakes that I asked for. Fine :). Tomorrow Sunday, kita beli jala kek apa apa k. No princess kek tau  Acha, and no ben 10 or sponge bob cake tau Oyum . Duit kita tak laku semua orang reject kita (majuk mood). Kalaula untie zarin mak pickle pie duk sebelah rumah kan senang :)


Anyway cakes are not important k. What more important is Ummi and Ayah love you.
To Marsya -  happy birthday yang ke 5. May you grow up jadi wanita cantik yang berakhlak mulia, 

To Qayyum - happy birthday yang ke 2. May you grow up jadi lelaki handsome berkeperibadian tinggi,

We love both of you no more and no less.

17 comments:

Shopaholic Mama said...

Happy birthday to yr princess and prince!

Cards with the ayat2 cinta will sure be of sentimental value to them..

Lady of Leisure said...

happy birthday to Marsya and Qayyum!
wow both Marsya and Qayyum date and month of birthday memang sama ke?
anyway, semoga membesar jadi anak2 yang baik, bijak dan semoga diberkati Allah selalu...may the oncoming days of your life bring to to both of you wonderful moments...
Muahsss!

mJ said...

happy bufdayyyyy marsya & qayyumm...lagi comel kat luar! yeay!!! semoga jadi anak2 yg soleh dan soleha ye...aminnn...

anak2 u mmg gorjess erma...

btw, buat la kuizzz cpt i nk masukkkk nihhh hehehe

Shariz said...

Happy Birthday to Marsya & Qayyum ! :) Both of them have the same birth date kan? My Adam and my Arif hanya beza sehari je...Adam is on 21 Dec and Arif is on 20 Dec. Tapi biasala I seperti ibu2 yg lain....sambut together siap dengan birthday I sekali which is on 7 Dec....Senang sambut skaligus ... hahaha :D

Lady of Leisure said...

btw your idea of keeping all their birthday cards tu so schweet.. kinda sentimental value kalau dorng baca bila dah besar nanti kan..
:)

Nana said...

selamat hari jadi marsya n qayyum. semoga semua impian menjadi nyata :) bila nak jumpe ni erma? i dh start keje langkah pon dh boleh dipanjangkan esp jumaat break.jom2 dating...i kat glenmarie :)

Azmiezas said...

Happy Birthday to both Marsya n Qayyum..semoga jadi anak yg taat pada Soleh dan taat pada kedua ibu-bapa..

Muahss..from Auntie Azmiezas..

Ermayum said...

tq tq untie semua muahhh muahhhhhh :) salam skit, kiss skit muahhhhhhhh

Ermayum said...

Nana buleh2 calling eh ?:), email me yr mobile :)

mrs jon - iya ke naughtier lagi kat luar bukan gorjes heheh

SM, Lady, iya tu la i sibuk sgt sebab can taste the kemanisan nya :)

diana sidek said...

happy bday marsya and qayyum from aunty diana!its brilliant erma sebab u simpan those cards sampai diorg dah besar. if my parents buat mcm tu, mmg confirm i nangis bila baca because it's so sweet!!and i know they would hv the same reaction because your writings would definitely melt their hearts.i can guarantee that. :)

Ermayum said...

diana untie tq but untie ni muda lagi bukan panggil kakak ke :)

screamingmommy said...

Happy birthday to both adorable Marsya and Qayyum:) cute laa diorg..i'm sure u r one proud mom:))

CiKaYu said...

happy belated birthday...sorry auntie lmbt wish. jadi anak-anak yg soleh to umi & ayah yea...

Ermayum said...

screamingmommy I do but they are very naugty :) - tq babe

Ermayum said...

tq untie ayu cun :)

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday!! terlambat lak auntie wish ;)

Eti said...

Happy Birthday Marsya and Qayyum!! Qayyum boleh jadi twin Zaim lah, same birthday lagi! :-)

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin