May 26, 2010

A short letter for you

Dearest all,
Tq for all your kind words.

I tend to write then and there when I feel it, so it always sounds worse than bad :)- but at the point of time it was worse- it is a reflection of a true feeling and it is such a relief to get it out off my chest and put it down all in writing.

But the actual truth, I am OK. I am always OK - I always get my strong self back - thank you semua for reading - sapa yang lambat I da letak dalam draft balik hhehe - malu wei - as if I got caught crying in public :). I will republish it later (hopefully la) to those yang tak berkesempatan membaca hati I yang menangis hiba :).

Thanks to all your doa and prayers - my father is getting better and he can be discharged tomorrow - so I still have him to count on , insyaAllah. MRI scan reveals that there is a very minor stroke and of course he needs to take  extra good care of himself, exercise, eating and medicine. InsyaAllah I always hope that he stays healthy. Even if his time arrives in the future , I pray that there is no suffering and no sickness- to go in a good state , dalam tidur ke lepas sembahyang and of course dalam iman, bukan sebab sakit menderita lama or bedridden or accident. InsyaAllah. 

Thank You

11 comments:

diana sidek said...

bersyukurnya erma, Alhamdulillah ur father will be dischg soon. luckily i sempat baca n tinggal komen. see, nampak sgt i am ur truly loyal reader, kan erma.

Lady of Leisure said...

im glad to see u r feeling better now...
:)

sisdee said...

oh i sangat ketinggalan huhuhu...

anyway...ur strong enough!!!...

actually tak pe..luahkan jek apa yang berbuku di hati..this is ur blog...rite...at least u'll feel better after the writing ...

hope everything goes well...i pray the best for ur father...:)

Ermayum said...

diana u re not only reader u re one of the truly kind sensitive supportive alam maya tru friend:)

lady u re as well - i lap u :)

sisdee dear tq insyaAllah, biasala ketinggalan sikit 2:)

screamingmommy said...

alhamdulillah ur father is getting better. and I ketinggalan byk of ur entries..trying to catch up some during breaks..and glad that u r feeling better.I know u've been tested these days..insyaAllah.."this too..shall pass" :)(quote julia roberts from my best friend's wedding)

TK said...

La..dah masuk balik dlm rupenya..No wonderlah I don see the post lagi. Apalah yg dimalukan tu..I like people like you..Just let everything out..tak hipokrit. I ni byk nak diluahkan tapi tak pandai to put them in words. BTW, my father in law pun masuk sepital dah 2 weeks so we all ulang alik KB/KT.My own father dah takde. Nasib baik ada father in law to love and to care. Jagalah ayah you elok2 while he is still there..take care

Azmiezas said...

Eda..agaknya akak tak sempat baca pasal ur father ari tu kot..maaf ye..akak lately ni bizi sikit..

btw:..Alhamdulillah,..ur father dah discharge kan?..n u harus tabah n sabar banyak2 yer..anggap ni semua dugaan..

Ermayum said...

screamimgmommy yeah it will pass insyaAllah :)

TK tq dear - sebab u cakap macam tu i publish balik da - iyala what the heck ek mana i memula publish i tak ingat lak malu2 ni semua heheh

azmiezas kak tak terlambat da now akak leh baca:)

Kit Pryde said...

masya-Allah, I didn't know!!

I am glad that he is better, alhamdulillah....

I doakan his health is back to normal ASAP.

As for you, dear girl, pls do not pendam2 perasaan ok. Is it great to want to motivate yourself by saying you are ok, you are fine.

But please, talk to your friends or husband about your worry and stress and anything la because I know how stressful it is, and that kind of stress MUST be let out. Jgn simpan sorang2 ok dear?

(((hugssssssssssss)))

take care!!

CiKaYu said...

alhamdulilah. syukur. bersabar yea erma. insya'allah segala-galanya akan berjalan dgn baik.

Ermayum said...

Kit hugs back - i am not simpan - i write :) tq dear

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin