May 24, 2010

Sonata Musim Salju




I told you in previous entry that I love Korean Drama right? :). For the record, I have not watched that many of Korean series and I have not watched any for so long but I still love them.

Before I started blogging last June, I was on channel 302 (or is it 303 or 312 :)- lama sungguh tak tengok tv tak ingat da, channel  KBS world) quite frequently as this free channel shows Korean Drama. I do not follow any series diligently but I watched them and basically understand the whole thing though I skip a lot.

I love Korean drama more than I love Cantonese or Japanese drama. There is something unique about them. They have essence. They have background that are nicely developed rather than only an ordinary love story. Yes, they can get very frustrating or depressing as some dwell on the same theme over and over again– jatuh cinta beriya sebenarnya adik beradik terpisah masa kecik la pulak :D. And the days when all the non paid TV were crazy showing all Korean dramas, then was the time I went crazy over them as well. I do remember series like Autumn in My Heart, The Sassy Girl, My Love Patzi, My Name is Kim Sam-Soon. Wedding, Full House and of course my very favorite of all time-The Winter Sonata .

Kalau sedih Yu Jin dtg sini- bunyi bising and salji yg jatuh tu boleh la cover dia nangis :)

Winter Sonata cannot beat any other love series. I watched this in 2003. This is among the first series aired before demam korean drama started in Malaysia. It was first released in Korean in 2002. I rushed home from my office (then in PJ) daily  to make sure that I arrived just on time. The actress is beautiful (natural beauty), the actor  is handsome (oo masa sekolah dia tak hensom rambut tak lawa:)), the setting masa winter, masa fall - it is just beautiful.

tak romantic ke scene gini:) - tolong ikat tali kasut

or tak sweet ke?:)

Tak cukup tengok TV, I went to hunt for the vcd copy all over the place until Kota Raya :). Masa tu kat JJ semua takda lagi. As if the vcd was not enough, I went into every record store to find the cd pulak. I love all the love song in the series - all of them are romantic sentimental melody - bitter sweet memory -

main ajuk ajuk :) tak cute ke

This is the only Korean drama that really got me - siang malam I angau kat si Jun Sang heheh. Jun Sang was here first OK before Edward Collin Twilight tu  :). My desktop's wallpaper. My screen saver – they were all around me – CD playing their songs in my car and on and on I berangan kononya yang heroin tu I lah kekekek

Any of you watched this? I bet most of you had. The heroin and hero of the drama are Choi Ji Woo and Bae Yong Joon. It is a story of the 1st love. On the day that they are supposed to meet, Jun Sang met with an accident and his mother brought him Oversea. However, the message conveyed to Jun Sang's friends was that he died in the car accident. Yu Jin moved on with her life. Years later, when she was meeting a client on a business matter, she came across Jun Sang. Was this the man whom she once loved? Or only the look-alike ? :)
zaman sekolah naik basikal sesama


Takda french kiss, kissing scene pun very decent but it is enough to give the romantic feeling hehe

More than 5 years have passed since I watched Winter Sonata on TV, I still re run the series on my dvd once a while. The thing about having any series at all in vcd or dvd forms is you can be selective and just choose all the romantic scene and skip the rest watak watak penggangu or si jelos :). But the truth is I was a bit dissapointed with the ending. Naperla dia tak buat sequel kan sob sob (dah bertahun Erma, dream on please hehehe).

PS:
I suka tengok Korean Drama in Korean Language. Hate it when dialihbahasa ke Mandarin. Any if we buy dvd, there are in both languange kan, I always opt for its original language.

PD220510Ermayum

17 comments:

Shariz said...

oooooo....shariz sangat cintan dgn Jun Sang...hahaha....yu jin pun sgt2 lawa...jeles tgk muka dia yg licin tu. It's so true...until now I still love to watch Winter Sonata and mcm yg u cakap, kalau dvd ni kita boleh pilih scene yg kita nak tgk ...tu yg best tu :D

screamingmommy said...

I know this series..tapi masa org gila tgk cerita ni..I tak follow sgt..i cuma ingat the song je..sbb masa tu bulan puasa so by the time nak buka puasa selalu ada lagu ni..very nostalgic:) so when ppl were going crazy abt the hero..I tak join the club laa..n tak faham why ppl get obsessed..until I watched My Girl..5 years later..he..sooo ketinggalan:)

Anonymous said...

cite winter sonata Has tgk..best. n mula la..seronoknye if dpt pg korea!! heheheh

N A N I E said...

ai ingat lagik dulu balik kuliah tergesa gesa sebab nak catch citer winter sonata neh..lagik satu ai layan citer mistres hermanaz yang venezuela tuh hehe

Azmiezas said...

Akak tak pernah tengok cite Korea..masa dulu teringin sangat nak tengok,..tapi dulu keje balik lambat..pukul 9 baru sampai umah,..

bila dah tua-tua ni dah malas terus nak tengok cite Korea,..lagi la sekarang ni cakap Mandarin..tensi..tak suka..

noorul said...

i love winter sonata nyer drama.Sampai sekarang tak jemu2..walaupun dah banyak drama korea kat tv cannot beat this winter sonata.Sebab suka sangat tengok cerita ni waktu ai mengandung suka tengok muka yu jin...dengan harapan anak putih melepak macam yu jin :)

CiKaYu said...

i nk pengsan ok tgk cite ni..dulu tgk dgn my housemate...melalak-lalak tgk ending sampai bengkak-bengkak mata. sok pegi keje, org ingat nangis putus cinta....

Nana said...

nana pun tgk citer. siap burn dvd time ni...hahah. taksub nak tgk. pastu nanges2 wakaka.

samalah kita kalau citer korea mesti tak suke dialihsuarakan. citer jepun pon sama. irdina skang dok taksub nengok citer ponyo (jepun) best!

Ermayum said...

shariz :) sama la kita

screamingmommy :) u must watch - g cari vcd- :)

honeyhas iya kan g tempat they all bercinta2 tu :)

nanie ooo cite tu tu i layan kekadang ja sebab tak minat latin2 ni :)

TK said...

Suka Korea..love the movies and dramas and also the documentary films. Gambar2 dorang amazingly cantik dlm tv...Koreans are very friendly...love shopping in Korea. Baju cantik2 like in the movies..Broodge pun cantik2. Nak pegi lagi tak puas! My student ada yg nak jadi pengarah filem sbb dok tgok movie Korea. I tak terkata apa...I went to Jeju Island yg dlm winter sonata tu! Cantik beb!

LadyInAyu said...

ayu lum tgk lg winter sonata w/pn ramai ms zmn tu tgh angau ngan citer tu..tp full house mmg btl buat ayu angau smpai terbawa2..hihi..
btl la, x suka klu dorg alih bahasa ke mandarin ke, lg suka yg original..

Ermayum said...

TK best nya u g sana :)

Ayu dear u must tgk :) go find the vcd :)

zarin said...

i pun suka tp dah lama tk sempat nak tengok...n i pun suka dengar depa ckp korea..best giler :D

Lady of Leisure said...

i tak pernah tengok any korean series including winter sonata ni but i love the song... hehe...
i selalu ketinggalan... may be i shud find the dvd kan.

superheroes' mom said...

yea, korean drama very the sweet, mushy and mengusik jiwa raga etc :) but dah lama tak ikut any series. i make do with the movies je sometimes. sbb movies dalam 2 jam dah habih, ok la

diana sidek said...

yeayyyyyy!!!i pon suka jugak cite ni...sgt sweet and mata sure bengkak after tgk cite ni...tp erma my no 1 is still full house and sassy girl!!i dah tgk full house more than 20times i rasa..heheheh!!

Ermayum said...

zarin best gilos kan

lady u must :)

superheroesmum samala kita
':)

diana full house i pun ada :)

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin