May 7, 2010

Today Happens

When thing wants to happen it just happens. Just like when you are falling in love u just falls ;D:. No warning whatsover. We will never know.

First of all, tq to blogger's friends for your concern and warm prayers. And my officemates who have helped me to tidy up some of my tasks (that I am not able to complete today).

I am a bit busy this few days after taking in a short honeymoon ;D last friday and monday this week. We have visitors next week -the dealer principals. They are coming for a so called dealer forum.

I am too caught up with all of it, the presentation final buy off, the transport, the invitee list, logistic and all. And I am not aware that Mr hub has left me 2 messages and many missed calls.

My phone is always on a silet mode during office hours but it is always on my desk except for today.

And I sit there doing final tidying up before meeting my boss, scheduled at 10.30 am.
Suddenly I thought of calling home to ask about Q - he had a mild asthma attack last night. And I saw the messages. 2 messages, abg accident and the 2nd one, ambulance brings me to hospital .

I drop everything, pick up my bag, get labi to hang up from the phone, tell her you please take this pen drive to boss later for the meeting and do whatever and amend again if any.

I am ok. Mr hub is ok but not ok yet. He maybe break one of his legs. And tear up some tissue underneath/the ligaments. But for whatever it is alhamdulilah and we pray for the best.

Me here not taking my leisure time writing blog in the hospital but buying some time while waiting for my my husband be brought back here from the scanning room.

TBC

Ps: mail2blogger post

6 comments:

Nur said...

I'm deeply sorry for what has happened, never fear my dear, Allah swt hears every single du'a,

I pray for your hubby speedy recovery, insyaAllah.

Take care.

Azmiezas said...

Dugaan hari ni ye..

Akak doakan hanya yg terbaik tuk awak sekeluarga ye!!..

A.Z. Haida said...

Dido'akan semoga Allah mempermudahkan segala urusan, serta diberi kesabaran dan kekuatan...
*hugs*
Take good care - both you & your hubby.

Lady of Leisure said...

hi dear, macam mana keadaan yr husband, i hope nothing serious..
we pray for the best k..

zarin said...

babe! hope both of u are fine and my prayers are with you k:)

Ermayum said...

Dearest to each one of you - all friends, TQ- your prayers and doa hanya Allah sahaja membalasnya

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin