I am in SD medical Centre - yeayyy no need to work for half day hehe. Hard to find this place this morning, make a few left turns after the flyovers. But there are a few flyovers around here.And after 2 calls to HRD, finally, I arrive at 930 on the dot. Believe it or not (better believe it :)) 1 and half hour drive. Let pray that my day will not be ruined by any parking summon.:)
Today is the last day of ESP - excutive training program - where you allowed yourself to be poked - ambil darah for blood test) , touched - pep smear :), inspected thoroughly with your upper body naked (breast check), lay down with all the wires on you (ecg test), pee in small container (urine test) and all.
I dont love this yet I dont hate it as well. My company makes it compulsory for those 35 years and above
So here I am waiting for my ECG session- I have done with the rest except ECG and pep smear. I survived blood test session - I keep staring at the wall the entire time :), nasib the person in charge sungguh la lembut sampai tak rasa sakit, tetiba ja da cabut jarum da and he is good sebab I dengar dia baca bismillah nak cucuk nak tarik , 2, 3 kali. Just imagine that if he does the same for each one of us yang datang, berapa banyak pahala dia dapat kan :) and berkat bismillah takda la kes tak jumpa urat I and tak rasa sakit hehe - serius k susah nak cari urat I - gebu hehe yang tak terror cucuk, 2, 3 kali gak la cucuk sana sini cari urat.
The most dreaded part is done, the 2nd scary part is pep smear - da la kena lie down in the compromising position hehe. Seriau pun tunggu dia swipe aroud the V's wall tu. Eeee , :). Of course I purposely request for a female medical examiner. Tak kuasa den - masa beranak lain k heheh.
How about you dear dear semua? Suka buat medical check up? ;) - U all must ask for a woman dr ke tak kisah ?:)
Till later
Ps:mail2bloggerpost dari Sime Darby Medical Ctr :) - now to continue reading my story book


10 comments:
mmg request a woman doc. x sanggup ehh...
Hullodear...
meh ai komen dulu k........... ai dah type panjang lebar..ngeh3x..abis ai padam balik sebab ai rasa macam dah TER-lucah sket jawapan ai.. kahkahkah..sebab ai explain in detail why ai prefer men doc to do my intimate checkup...eh ngan ko ingat aku pervert lak oii..tapi ai dontmind men doc as long as not malay men doc..haha!!! di lain kesempatan ai citer & explain my preference k..di tempat yg tak ramei orang!!
saya akan request doc pompuan juga...tak sanggup berdepan dgn doc lelaki..tapi kes 1st pregnancy tu no choice sbb dia specialist on my case. uhhuuhuh
i opt for female doc...hehehehehehe.....
I hate needles so I always dread having to do my yearly blood test. I dont do executive screening, just the comprehensive blood test and pap smear. As for pap smear, my gynae is male :-)
All the best dear..Hope the results come out all right!
honey has iya :)
yat :) i cant wait for yr story - u must have good reasons hehe -
cikAyu sama la kita banak i ok lagi sebab i pengsan hehe
fiza semestinya :)
kiasumom heheh lucky him - but no big deal actually as long as u re comfortable
Jabberholic :)tq insyaAllah semua ok tunggu blood and pep smear test ja :)
last year i ada buat med check up kat PCMC, kene doc lelaki... tapi masa nak check breast tu dia mintak nurse pompuan datang buatkan, hehe memang cenggitu ke?
dr laki ke pompuan takpe as long dr tu baik, tapi dari pengalaman i masa study dulu kalau gi clinic inside the uni doc pompuannya agak hampeh, doc laki ok pulak...
tapi kalau boleh i nak dr perempuan yang baik... lebih selesa nak cerita hal-hal perempuan ehehehe... i ni kan pemalu..
:D
My last 3 deliveries were delivered by a male dr. memang tension masa kena pegi pap smear after delivery tu! Tapi dah terpaksa cause he is a lovely dr sebenarnya!
Now that I know that i am not planning to have any more kids, terus tukar gynae lady for future ladies stuff visits. :-)
Akak takut la Dear..bab pap smear tu,..seriauuu...
tapi rasanya kena pi wat jugak kan,..utk kesihatan..
Post a Comment