Today is one of the days when I feel like I am chocking and I cannot breath :) - Inhaling free air is suffocating and become a conscious effort - today is one of the days when I curse and mutter silly remarks under my breath at almost everything - people who drive in front of me at 80km per hour is not good enough :)- stumble upon something and almost trip myself off balance, cause me to yell at the thing that I accidentally step on. :)
agar agar yang i buat - nampak bayangan lampu tu berpinau pinau
I slept late the other night - there will be a birthday celebration today - I promise my colleague that I will bring 2 dishes - marble D marvelous and spaghetti D lova - So last night, I got myself to work on the agar agar before getting to work on (to redo actually) a proposal paper. Wake up early this morning to prepare fried spaghetti and then I dash to work. - All is in order - food ready - proposal ready.
Panic attack starts right after I settle in my workstation. I cannot open the file that I worked on last night. Mula la shit sana and shoot sini :D. Boss I nak balik, file tak leh bukak and I drive like a maniac (kononla) - praying hard that I do save a back up file on my desktop.
Makan makan is supposed to start at 9 am but I only reach office at 9.30 am. Everybody is waiting and calling after me but my thing is yet to settle. Meeting pukul 10 wei. So kerana kesibukan (ceh) dan ketensionan saya today - tidak la puas saya makan makanan kawan kawan yang sedap tu- I dont even taste the spaghetti that I cook. I dont even touch my favorite kuih koci :). And I tak puas makan ayam berlada Bella. And you know what ?:) I only take a bite of my birthday cake toward late afternoon. Sob sob sodihh den heheh
Makan makan is supposed to start at 9 am but I only reach office at 9.30 am. Everybody is waiting and calling after me but my thing is yet to settle. Meeting pukul 10 wei. So kerana kesibukan (ceh) dan ketensionan saya today - tidak la puas saya makan makanan kawan kawan yang sedap tu- I dont even taste the spaghetti that I cook. I dont even touch my favorite kuih koci :). And I tak puas makan ayam berlada Bella. And you know what ?:) I only take a bite of my birthday cake toward late afternoon. Sob sob sodihh den heheh
kek ditempah dari Bella and di sponsor oleh my immediate boss
Nevertheless like every other day, life is not as bad as what I think it is going to be :)- 30 over (purposely being vague :)) years before, on this very day I was not yet born - today is actually an advance day celebration - sapa nak buat wild guess ??? I bagi token kalu betul heheh - bila haribulan dalam bulan ini saya dilahirkan iye - yang pertama teka dengan betul or paling hampir :)
And I am sharing my birth month with one of my office mates - who last minute decides she can't make it. So, I have today celebration for me and me only hehehe.
Till later - have a good weekend semua :)





13 comments:
bila ur bday erma???happy bday in advance dear!kena jumpa i, boleh i belanja makan sempena ur bday!heheh!!
wow bestnya advance celebration.. lotsa food... hehe.. teki teki tekuk.. susah bebenor kali ni...
akak, ur spagetti yummy ok.. :)
bila b;day..bila b;day? hehehe.. 11/8 kah? 1st day pose gitu?hehe.. ok2..happy bday in advance:)
amboi..pandainya buat agar2..nampak best sangat..
nnati boleh la antar kat cni sepring yer!!..
sempat sambut birthday b4 pose.....boleh lah celebrate ur birthday masa boke pose nanti yea...
diana boleh boleh email me your number heheh or else get from nanie tak sambar u nak lanjo i :)
lady cheh wild guess mana yang susah tu tau lady saja tak nak hahahah
azwa hi dear tq tq
maya - ure close dear - email me yr add :D
azmiezas dah habis kak heheh
cikayu jommmmmmm :D
azwa who are you ?:) i cannot access your profile - you have a blog?
azwa who are you ?:) i cannot access your profile - you have a blog?
happy belated bday dear. sorry i lambat wish. i am hopeless sometimes. huhuhu.
love you loads.
Kit tq dear :)- oh dont worry i pun hopeless heheh
i can imagine cemas nya i were in ur shoes..btw, how's the file? ada back up tak?
the food looks yummy...i bet ur spaghetti tu mesti yumm habiss:)
Screaming Mummy :) ada ada back up file nasib
tak tau la tak sempat i rasa :)
Post a Comment