![]() |
| kenangan melawat mzium negara with Atuk |
More than 1 week has passed. Life has returned to normal. If I dont think about him, it feels normal to think that he is somewhere doing his thing.
Alhamdulillah, my children are coping well.
Alhamdulillah, my children are coping well.
Qayyum asks about his Atuk sometime, especially before bed time. Ummi atuk mana? he asked. Atuk dah tidur kat kubur, I said, and Q answered, oh yee, atuk akit, atuk dah takda, atuk dur kat bur. Then he will repeat the question again and I gave him the same answer. The cycle of Q & A continues until he falls asleep (or sometime I fall asleep first :), boring and penat Ummi melayan soalan yang sama :). I still have my father's kain pelekat that he wore last week. And I wrap the cloth around Qayyum when he is sleeping - petua orang tua bau untuk melepas rindu if any.
As for Dina, she is hit hard by her Atuk's sudden death.. She cried when jenazah dikapankan. And she cried still at the grave yard, my sobbing inter-twined with her wailing. She was the one who diligently pijak atuk. She was the one who was very pitiful and compassionate towards her Atuk.. Though at time, she was tired, she still did her pijak service. I always reminded her before, tak lama dah Dina nak pijak atuk pun, esok atuk dah takda, takda sapa nak suh dina pijak lagi. I never imagined what I said would take place in such a short time. Atuk was also the one who fetched Dina from school, buy her henna and coloring book from night market. I never fail to remind Dina to recite Al Fatihah for Atuk if she is missing and thinking of him
Acha is coping well, as well. She is still young, so I guess she does not really show any sad feeling. Anyhow, she is the type who always looks normal and carefree because her true feelings only shown once a while. Like sometime, out of no where, she would come asking me for a hug and tell me that she misses Uwan. Sooner or later, she will come and tell me she misses Atuk
Both of them kissed Atuk for the last time- at home and at the graveyard. They said goodbye sofly with I love you Atuk. Every day, I would remind them to recite Al fatihah for Atuk and Uwan. I told them, if you feel like u are missing them, read more than one time. It is the same advice that I am giving myself. Q did not kiss Atuk. He did not come near because he did not want. And I did not force him. I rasa dia takut tengok Atuk terbaring kaku.
Once I have parents and my children have grandparents, now I dont and they dont. So love your parents now, love them tomorrow and love them forever. Life is too short to be wasted
Love Ermayum



10 comments:
Alhamdulillah, they are doing well. They have you as their pillar of strength.
sedihnya.. :(
betul tu dear, selagi ada appreciate lah orang tersayang kan.. sebab kita tak tahu sampai bila dorang akan ada dengan kita.. HUGS
eda dearie,
i sebak baca nukilan u nih...i feel the same when atuk passed away 7 years ago...i still remembered him until now n forever...dlm byk2 cucu, i yg selalu mimpi arwah - adik beradik even my ayah also susah nk mimpikan dia...dia pernah dtg dlm mimpi dgn bau yg amattttt harummmmm dia peluk i - masa tu i ditimpa kesusahan...he will always with me in my heart...
alfatihah for your arwah abah...semoga arwah tenang dan ditempatkan dikalangan org yg beriman...
kenangan yang terindah bersama arwah atuk... tak sabar nk balik kg! rindu my parents
betul tu
esok ni nak bawak cucu atuk nenek balik kg jumpa atuk nenek ;-)
btw, glad to hear that u r ok now! sedekah al-fatihah banyak2 ye!
Thanks for reminding us..sape2 yang masih ada mak ayah tu kena hargai betul2 mak ayah. Yg dah pergi tinggalkan kita, kita terus berdoa utk mereka di sana..
thanks atas tips doa dlm komen tu.insyaallah sy amalkan..
emm..siapa pun yang kita sayang hilang di dunia ni,rasanya tetap samakan.hanya kenangan bersama,menjadi pengubat rindu..
kak..i tgk your late father.. i rase die jenis sgt sportingggg...lucky him to have daughter like ya..Al-Fatihah..
Hariez pun sama, kalau tanya mana 'Wan"..dia akan cakap tido kat kubur..
tetiba jer akak pun rindukan arwah abah akak,..terus rasa nak nanges..Al-Fatihah buat mereka yg dah pergi..Semoga roh mereka dicucuri rahmat..Amin
unai i hope so :)- they must be strong because their mother is :)
lady hugs :)
mj i hope dina and acha will remember their atuk just like u remember yours :)
*hug*
joy safe trip and spread the love k :)
zarin thanks babe
Tk insyaAllah
ashra semua yang ada hanya pinjaman dari Allah siapalah kita untuk melawannya
maya he is cincai :) but I cincai gak :D
azmiezas kak *hugs* that feelings comes once a while
Post a Comment