![]() |
| google pic |
The house next door is still vacant. Empty. 2 years ago, it was put on auction.It was bought a year later before the new owner started a massive renovation. Yet, he fail to complete it. I saw people coming in for a few weeks and then nothing and another group of people - new faces of contractors and workers come in now and then before they disappear again and again -and almost a year now since they started renovation and it is not yet completed. And now it is left unattended again.
None of my business right? :) Yes, if he did not pull out the wire fences at my back porch (for almost a year now). Yes, if he did not accumulate all the pebbles and dust and rubbish at its front porch. Somehow the sight of them piling up annoys me - of course it would affect the surrounding area (my house included) - more mosquitoes, and that little thing called rat? and they are an eye-sore as well. Grrrr :)
The old occupants are nice couple. Too sad, they got to move. The lady likes to tease and play with my children. She texted me now and then saying that she missed Q and Acha. Not once or twice that I asked her to come over. But maybe her pride prevents her from doing so.
![]() |
| google pic |
I thought of her yesterday when I wrote about "the others" :). She once told me that another being sent her "that little something". Her house then was always visited by shaman. She heard noise at night. Furniture being moved all over her house. Human figure resembled her husband :). scary eh ? To tell you the truth, I heard them too you know. In the middle of the night, for every night , 12 midnight onwards, 2, 3 am. I always thought that it was my imagination. The funny thing is the noise (of furniture being moved) gone for almost 2 years now - since she moved away.
That's the latest story of "super natural thing" that I encounter in recent years :). So close at home huh ?
PS:
I watch Niyang Rapik the movie last night - hmm not so bad eh? better er :) than mantra and pendamping. I never watched the series on TV before.



10 comments:
Seramnya...tegak bulu roma..
Gambar hantu tu very cute!
adoiii yai..sebelah jek tu kak.. eh tapi bile owner tu move, mende2 tu pun dah tadek eh.. org anto nak kacau die purposely eh?
sis, leasehold or freehold?kat mn?brp k?
heh3x..sorry bnyk tnya..tgh mencr landed house ni. :)
i pun encounter benda mcm tu tiap2 malam.
tapi buat tak tahu jer.
pukul 12am ke atas je,i nak tido,mula la bnuyi interior designer dok susun atur perabut di apartment atas rumah i.
pastu,if dia nak kasi attention lebih sikit,dia main guli....bergolek2..
kadang2,rasa dengar guli tu betul2 sebelah katil i je.
benda tu akan diam bila i sergah n marah dia,terus diam.
TK :)
maya hmm sad juga sebabnya dengarnya MIL - who does not like her :(
ana :) I email u
pulutcoco kan? i tak berani marah - jgn marah dear biar ja -orang cakap yang suka gerak gerak benda ni hantu raya :)
hehe.seramnye..kalu sy,jaga malam nak minum air,snggup tak bgn..wpun bkn umah kita.psiko gak tu.. =p
scary tu beb:) anyway I just love horror movies..be it malay, korean, chinese :)
Ya Allah ...sounds so creepy...i tak sekuat u...seriously i ni penakut!!!tgk Hantu Kak limah pun siap cvr2 muka LOL
alamak... takutnya.... kalau I siang pun mesti rasa seram...eeeiiii hehehe
Ashra :) hantu tak ganggu kita kalu kita tak ganggu dia hehe err but kalau nak turun bawah tak berani gak sorang hheh
screamingmummy ha bila fikir memang scary but now dah tak da
rina hantu kak limah mana seram heheh
mummy nana ramai duk anak beranak berani lah but now takda dah bunyi tu semua hehe
Post a Comment