Nov 30, 2009

Tahajjud Cinta



Not sure if it is me being sentimental these few days or it  is one of those days when I feel so down or the songs from this album got me feelings this way.

I am one of those who looks at the lyrics before the melody (just like I am looking at the font size first before  flipping through a story book or choosing a perfume bottle first before the scent or the size and shape of the compact  or press powder before the brand - funny but that is me).

Let me confess here- I have all CT's cd. I like her voice very much and I can fall and feel when she sings love songs. But I deny that I am CT's  fanatics :). I do not go to her concert - paid or free. I do not wait in front of tv waiting for her show. I just have her cds and I love her voice. I like her, love her face  and a bit disappointed when she got married  DK :) but who I am to say anything-:p



This album was released in early September. But I only bought it last week. It has been playing for many many times in my car since last Wednesday (I was in melancholy mood since Friday while driving to lima puluh sen girl's house and I have melayan perasan - sad for no reasons- sad because of me thinking of my mum, sad because lima puluh sen's unlucky life - maybe I was not myself these few days - maybe because I am in that days of the month when you cannot pray (so byk setan ganggu suh sedih2:)) or maybe because somebody beloved keeps finding me at faults and then I listen to this kind of songs)  and now as I writing this it is playing in my earphone - I copy them to my pendrive :). And the best part is my father took the cd from the car and last night I heard him  playing the cd  on his cd player over and over in his bedroom. heheheh

Seriously this is one of my favorite since Transkripsi album.

The lyrics is this album is so beautiful-then comes its melody- berayun ayun I ditiup melody kekeke.

Ku Percaya Ada Cinta is the current single who frequently plays on the radio - listen to its lyrics

Pandang-pandang alam ini
Sambil pandang difikiri
Mana bumbung langit tinggi
Mana lantai bumi

Another is Pintu Rindu which I use part of the lyrics to describe my feelings towards my mum (all the songs in this album is about a devotion to Allah the greatest).


Pintu Rindu
Telah ku daki puncak tertinggi
Telah ku turun lembah  dan gurun
Tidakku temu mana pintumu
Untukku seru rasa rinduku

And this song : Tahajjud Cinta

Kau datang ketika duka
Dan bintang bercahaya
Tunjukku jalan syurga
Ku haus di tengah lautan
Lemas mencari tempat berpaut
Kirimkan aku kekuatan
Peta pedoman di kesesatan
and then

Ku rebah di dada malam
Memecah dendam lama
Diam ku tanggalkkan baju dunia
Dakapku dengan selimut syurga

or this song Ketika Cinta
Bila cinta memanggil
Gementar tubuhku
Ketika cinta memanggil
Hangat nafasku
Ketika cinta memanggil
Menderu sang rindu
Berpadu kalbu yang rindu
Melebur menjadi satu

PS: Hmm I wish I can write such beautiful words yg sungguh mendalam maksudnya

4 comments:

zarin said...

nak tau this is my 3rd comment kat sini. the 1st two tu, tiap kali i habis type je my lappie padam...ntah apa kena ntah..hopefully this one will get tru
btw, i pernah beli ct's 2nd album & album raya je...memang sedap tp i lagi suka kd bestfren ct tuh hihihi..
i ni bukan cam u yg tengok lyrics, i main hentam dengar je..kikiki tk feel langsung :D

Ermayum said...

hi zarin- sian u - tq :) susah jo heheh-
xpala lain org lain perangai nya hehe kalu edward cullen nyanyi mesti u feelings :P

Azmiezas said...

Album ni I blum penah dengar lagi pasal dok dengar radio retro jer..mana ada lagu baru..

tapi I gerenti mesti best pasal lagu2 siti selalunya best2 n berkualiti..

Ermayum said...

Azmiezas:kan? tapi laki i gelakkan i sibuk dgr lagu ct ja -:)

Share/Bookmark
Blog Widget by LinkWithin