Each day comes and goes and in no time it will be end year again.
I want to have more balance life in 2010 – as an individual, as a family – physically and spiritually. Working time and play time. Professional life and private life .
I want to eat right & live healthy (biarla walaupun sekadar bercakap but bersemangat kekek)) –
I want to be more patient with my children and spend more quality time with them –instead of me doing my things (blogging, and farming) and let them do their things (play mak mak/make belief, watching cartoon), we should be spending more time together- more chit chat.
My eldest will be 7 years old and she can already be a friend to talk to. It's good to have daugthers as your BFF right (or not right?:) fine at least I want her to think of me as her best friend :))
I want to do more housework- :)
I want to be a better friend to all my girlfriends :)- be more soft spoken, less dramatic, and less clumsy and less of a joker - more control, more calm, :) like the last Malay women on earth (wanita melayu terakhir:))- yeah yeah those who know me in person me can laugh - I know Eca, Farah and JC will laugh (or are laughing) out loud- anyway - I will try ok - no harm in trying kan heheh
I want to be more focus on my work at the office – not to sneak out via office internet or my personal broadband to check on FB or Ermayum heheh shhhhhh– but during lunch hour or between on and off hours should be okay right?
On Blogging , I hope I will not get bored with it- I hope I will not run out of ideas (but it seems I am getting there :( :). I hope my readers will not get tired over my ramble and rant and I hope I will always write something that gives meanings or at least sharing info that will benefit all . And if I ramble or rant on my bad day or bad mood, please bear with me and thank you for being with me so far.
I want to say good bye to 2009 . It is sad year and personally hard on me .
I welcome 2010 for the good things and for the happy moment.
I am thankful for tomorrow and the future. I wish all the good things will come my way and my family. I wish the same (or more) for each one of you.
Cheers :) and HAPPY NEW YEAR


4 comments:
happy new year to u n family :)
zarin to u too dear
happy new year to u...:)
happy new year to u and family..
hehe.. azam i jugak.. nak lebih rajin buat kerja rumah..
Post a Comment